Функция: Разработка нового продукта
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New York - New York
- Completion of Bachelor’s degree within previous 12 months REQUIRED
- Previous internship experience a must
- Do you see the world differently than others?
- Is it your passion to create?
- Have you ever looked at a product or ad campaign and completely re-imagined it?
- Are you a Digital Native?
If any of the above are true, we’re interested in you.
For over a century, L’Oreal has offered men and women worldwide the best of beauty and grooming innovation in terms of quality, efficacy and safety. Please visit www.lorealusa.com for more information.
L’Oreal is offering a limited amount of 12-month internships on our
global marketing teams to talented recent graduates. What we’re looking for is
your perspective. Come prepared to defend your ideas and to challenge others’.
Those selected for the internships will be:
- Persuasive, articulate, independent, dynamic, a self-starter;
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment;
- A creative strategist consumed by trends, new products, and
- No previous business/product development experience necessary.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Social Listening and Competitive Research
up-to-date on the latest products, trends, and insights across platforms
(social media, blog, print/digital magazines
at competitors’ outlets and continuously compile information about competitive
new launches, advertising, and formulas.
competitive findings to team and/or brand managers.
Ideation and Development
need gaps based on analysis of competitive landscape and trends that align with
the brand identity
ideas and write creative concepts for new products
with team to brainstorm product names
and edit packaging copy that differentiates your brand and product in the
new product formulations, including liaising with lab and consumer test center
product samples throughout the development process
in preparation for team/brand meetings, including bi-yearly trends presentation
to Global CEO John-Paul Agon.
administrative support to the team on an as-needed basis.
describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive
list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of an incumbent in
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий