Co-op position - (Hair, Makeup and Skin)- Recent college graduate or one year out of college.
The position is in the Product Performance Evaluation Department at the L'Oreal USA R&D facility in Clark, NJ. This group is responsible for the product performance evaluation of all luxury, consumer and professional products manufactured by L'Oreal USA utilizing consumer for in house evaluation of products
- Interacts with managers and laboratory staff to create incoming projects and monitor activities. Schedule, aid in prioritizing and coordination of testing.
- Assists in preparation of templates for reporting purposes
- Generates data to validate product testing, updates status on project tracker
- Prepares lab samples
- Participates in workshops and hybrid testing
- Current BS or Master's student in Sensory Science, Computer Technology, Cosmetic Science, engineering or related fields
- Preferred Cosmetology License but not required
- Familiarity with Social Media including Facebook, Twitter, Forums, and Blogs
- Excellent presentation and written/oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, good organization skills, and flexibility is a must
- Interest in human behavior/perception and the sensory properties of products
- Passion for beauty related fields with emphasis on hair, skin or makeup
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Spotfire, Statistical analysis
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis.
Work up to 37.5 hours per week in Clark, NJ
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.