LUXE Supply Chain
12-Month Intern - Physical Flows
Manage reporting and analytics, maintain the Labor Management System, identify operational opportunities, assist on strategic projects, and implement new processes and tools.
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Business Analytics or other related field.
- Strong project management skills and a strong analytical approach to evaluating methodologies and defining best practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerBI/PowerPoint
- Experience with various picking techniques and systems, knowledge of warehouse material flow optimization, as well as familiarity with distribution center infrastructure and operational issues is a plus.
- Maintain, analyze, and develop business intelligence tools to communicate operational metrics.
- Manage the health of the Labor Management System and work with stakeholders to enhance.
- Conduct time/motion studies to establish work measurements and develop standards for labor utilization.
- Analyze labor utilization, facility layout and work process flow to determine operational efficiency and recommends methods for improvement.
- Evaluate and design facility layout, work stations and best practice for methods and procedures. Work with management to implement plans and recommendations.
- Evaluate operational safety processes and ergonomics.
- Collaborate with contractors and distribution team members on projects implemented for operational improvement.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]upport.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.