Функция: Человеческие ресурсы / HR
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: FR - Paris
*** 6-month HR Internships starting September 2019 ***
Apply online today!
Our teams are our SUPERHEROES: We are a crazy mix of creative, caring and smart teams who just want to make a dent in the universe. Here you will strive and drive. You’ll try, fail, try better and succeed. But you will never do it alone. That amazing team will make you jump out of bed every day. Not because you have to, but because you want to do some mind blowing stuff and succeed together. And you know what? HR people are the one taking care of these superheroes!
Passionate about people? Seeking to have an impact? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Then our internship missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
HR at L'Oréal is not just a function; it is an incubator of talent and personal growth. To recruit and develop the best talents for the business, we need the best talents for HR.
JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM IN ONE OUT OF NINE DIFFERENT HR MISSIONS:
Want to know more about real life of HR interns/apprentices at L'Oréal? Dare to click on the missions below.
· HR GENERALIST: discover the whole aspect of the HR function from Talent Acquisition to Learning, Careers and Mobility by working closely with our HR Managers for a specific business unit or brand.
· TALENT ACQUISITION: join our international Talent Acquisition team and develop your capacity to detect the best talents and lead innovative employer branding and campus management initiatives to increase our attractiveness as an employer.
· LEARNING: boost our employees’ development and design the future of L’Oréal by creating and implementing innovative learning solutions to develop the strategic skills and competencies to grow the business.
· REWARDS: join our compensations and benefits team and be at the heart of the Group’s policies and projects promoting attraction and retention on a global scale
· HR MARKETING: lead communication projects to bring to life our internal and external employer value proposition at our headquarters or in a plant/site (HR Marketing, Diversity...).
· INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY: join our international mobility team and participate in corporate mobility projects and the preparation of expatriation packages on a worldwide scale.
· SOCIAL RELATIONS / LEGAL: join our HR Legal teams to lead short- and long-term legal and labor relations projects.
· HR DIGITAL: join our HR digital team to become a change agent and contribute to the upskilling of Learning, Recruitment or HR Marketing on digital opportunities.
· DIVERSITY: lead transversal projects on diversity and inclusion and upskill the social innovation of the group within our CSR actions and commitment.
What are the requirements to apply?
What's in it for me?
What about my development? Yes, we know that is important for you!
Breaking news: Did you know that 100% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship or an apprenticeship? Well, at L’Oréal we are not looking for “just interns”, we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true HR INTERNPRENEURS!
Ready to Make Talent Your Business?