Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, that was rated as a WayUp Top 100 internship program, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Baxter of California, Redken, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and NYX? Then check out the Management Development Program opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
If you are about to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Finance Economics, or Accounting and want to pursue a career in Finance, the L’Oréal USA Finance Management Development Program may be right for you!
The Finance Management Development Program is a full-time program which includes two, 12 – month rotations. You will rotate through two of three different Finance disciplines within L’Oréal USA. Rotations could include:
· Brand Finance: Product, category, or brand budget management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, and Public Relations
· Corporate Finance: Overall L’Oreal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various divisions and Paris headquarters
· Operations Finance: Overall L’Oreal USA North America Operations reporting, consolidation and strategic planning involving interaction with all 7 North American manufacturing facilities.
In addition to on the job experience, the two year program is designed with accelerated training tracks, both in areas of professional and technical development. Mentoring and coaching is a key part of the Program and is provided throughout, both formally and informally. You will gain exposure to key members of the Finance community as well as senior management of the organization.
Upon successful completion the Program, you will be placed into an Analyst or Senior Analyst role within the L’Oreal Finance organization.
· Candidates must be graduating in December 2019 or May/June 2020 with a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
· History of academic excellence as evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or higher
· Strong desire to learn and work in a dynamic, challenging work environment
· Results-oriented; creative; entrepreneurial; analytical
· Superior problem-solving, decision-making and project management skills
· Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
· Demonstrated leadership experience (i.e organizations, clubs, teams, etc.)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Applicable work experience (part-time or internship)
· Flexibility to work in any L’Oréal USA location (New Jersey or New York) while in the Program
· Candidates must be already authorized to be legally employed on an on-going basis in the
Want to know more? Check out the links below!
We encourage students of diverse backgrounds, students with disabilities, and veterans to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.