Want to work for a company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and gives you the opportunity to contribute in meaningful ways from day one? A company devoted to building and shaping your future, that was rated as a WayUp Top 100 internship program, and is a market leader in its industry with brands such as Baxter of California, Redken, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and NYX? Then check out this summer internship opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
Our finance teams are looking for high-performing and motivate students to join their teams, lead their own project, and create tangible change in one of the world’s most innovative CPGs. At L’Oréal, we give our interns the space to explore, to have full time employee responsibilities, present their own insights to senior management, and to become future leaders.
- You will be placed onto a team within one of the three areas of finance:
- Brand Finance: Brand or commercial profit and loss (P&L) management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Purchasing
- Corporate Finance: Overall L’Oréal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various US divisions and Paris headquarters
- Operations Finance: Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Corporate Operations rotation providing financial analysis, consolidation and strategic support for production and distribution in the U.S.
Our summer internship is the primary path for consideration in L’Oréal’s full-time time Finance Management Development Program upon graduation based on overall performance.
What You Will Be Doing:
Who You Are:
- Own an individual project and/or group project with strategic business impact that you present to senior leaders
- Dive into the world of finance through day-to-day tasks like category analysis, process improvement, systems enhancement, and more
- Generate and analyze financial data using a variety of systems to recommend profitable business strategies for L’Oréal brands
- Monitor actual business results vs. budgets, trends and forecasts
- Evaluate the ROI of strategic business decisions to effectively manage brand P&L
- Provide financial support to Marketing, Sales, Operations, Manufacturing and other L’Oréal operating departments
- Network and learn about multiple functions (Digital, Supply Chain, Sales, R&I and Marketing)
- Participate in formal and informal training opportunities
- Develop business acumen from leading finance managers in the CPG industry