Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Levallois-Perret
12-month Apprenticeship | From Sept 2020 to Sept 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Compensation and benefits according to the legal system in France
Discover Medical Advocacy @ L’Oréal - La Roche Posay
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our E-Commerce: 1,9 Billion Euros in sales, +42% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser & already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
With opportunities specializing in CRM, Social & Influence, Open Innovation, Digital Marketing, Tech, Data Science, Digital IT, and E-Commerce, as well as 36 international brands to choose from, there is something for everyone in the digital world at L’Oréal France (we can discuss what area your particaurly interested in during your telephone interview).
So what does your job look like?
1) Medical Advocay (70%)
For health professionals (doctors: dermatologists, generalists, pharmacists)
- Sourcing the right healthcare professionals to activate as part of the LRP medical advocacy strategy
- Design and deploy a digital communication strategy for the target
2) B to B medical relationships (20%)
- Participate in the implementation of an advocacy strategy during events where our Key Opinion Leaders (KOL = influencing physicians) are present.
3) Coordination of influencing physicians / KOL (10%)
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - with a double medical/pharma and business school training. Able to provide an Apprenticeship agreement of 1 year issued by your school - no negotiation on this one!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Good knowledge of social networks and their ecosystems (pharma or medical ecosystem is a plus!)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
You are Inspired? Great, here are the next steps...
· Click Apply Now, fill in your details and upload your CV (Cover Letter is not necessary)
· You will then talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements (don’t worry, this isn’t an interview)
· Once you have spoken to MYA you will be sent a link via email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates that respond to the Seedlink questions are prioritized).
· Exploratory HR Telephone Interview. The recruiter will give you a call and guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
· Operational interview (either at Assessment Centre or individually) with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.