Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Management Trainee Program
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
At L'Oréal, whether you are an intern, manager, or senior leader, the most valuable asset we have is you. Your unique sense of curiosity, creative mindset, and desire to innovate are what we expect you to bring with you every day.
The L’Oréal USA Finance Management Development Program is a two-year rotational program in Finance. Our mission is to attract, develop, and retain, high-potential individuals who have the drive and ability to assume managerial and technical leadership positions across Finance within L’Oréal USA. We encourage students of diverse backgrounds to apply, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender expression, LGBTQ+, military status, and people with disabilities.
This immersive experience is the entry point for top talent that wants to be part of a global powerhouse with over 30 brands and includes two rotations within a two-year accelerated program that provides structured and robust onboarding. This program starts in August 2021 and requires flexibility between our offices in New York City and New Jersey.
Potential Rotations could include:
• Brand Finance: Brand or commercial profit and loss (P&L) management and analysis involving interaction with various functional areas such as Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Purchasing
• Corporate Finance: Overall L’Oréal USA financial consolidation, reporting, and analysis involving interaction with various US divisions and Paris headquarters
• Operations Finance: Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Corporate Operations rotation providing financial analysis, consolidation and strategic support for production and distribution in the U.S.
In addition to on the job experience, the two-year program is designed with accelerated training tracks, both in areas of professional and technical development. Mentoring and coaching is a key part of the Program and is provided throughout, both formally and informally. You will gain exposure to key members of the Finance community as well as senior management of the organization.
Upon successful completion the Program, you will be placed into an Analyst or Senior Analyst role within the L’Oréal Finance organization.
What You Will Gain
· Foster an extensive internal network early on in your career.
· Sense of community during the program as well as after graduation.
· Leadership, management and strategy skills.
· Strong professional network within Finance division and across L’Oréal Divisions.
· Big picture understanding of L’Oréal USA and potential career paths.
· Exposure to senior leadership members within Finance division.
· Opportunity to mentor/coach new members joining the program.
Who you are
o Minimum Requirements:
· Effective communicator of ideas, project goals, and expected results.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V. Visit us at lorealoncampus.com