Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Milano
We are looking for a Senior Social Media & Community Manager for the Consumer Products Division to join our team in Milan. If you are passionate about social media, experienced in PR, and customer-obsessed, we are looking forward to meeting you!
In this role you will be developing and promoting compelling content on social and digital channels, following up with external agencies, and managing the daily relationship with bloggers, to help strengthen the brand positioning and increase the engagement, experience, and loyalty of our consumers. Ultimately, you will act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Strategic management of owned social & digital channels with the aim to help our consumer brands turn into love brands, getting more and more closer to the consumers.
- Social media planning and definition of the most relevant editorial plan for the different social channels. Manage the dedicated media campaigns and identify the most effective formats according to shared objectives, continuously scouting for the new solutions offered by the market.
- Social listening: monitoring and listening to the network.
-Analysis & Reporting: monitoring feedback, online reviews, and KPIs. Analyze the results of the main projects. Conducting competition and benchmarking analysis.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging digital content for the brand.
- Define the editorial plan for the magazine of branded sites, with a focus on contents that are consumer-centric, integrated, and linked to the development of the social plan to maximize the communication objectives of the brand, based on topics that are key to our consumers.
- Manage the daily contact with social agencies and SEO activities.
Requirements and skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Extensive work experience in community management, digital communication / PR, with a focus on social media management for brands. People management experience is advantageous.
- Passion for digital as a strategic lever to develop the business and good sensitivity to the beauty sector and its dynamics.
- Creative thinking with a great customer focus.
- In-depth knowledge of digital technology trends and main social platform/management tools.
- Quality and efficiency metrics: knowledge of relevant analysis KPIs.
- Ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
- Ability to build positive and constructive relationships with references both within an international business context and with external agencies.
exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Digital native and strong curiosity.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Eligible to work in Italy/EU without sponsorship
Our mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition in the next year is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Digital & Technology are at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.
At L'Oréal we foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability - visible or invisible - feel welcomed and valued. An atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow.