Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Paris
1 year apprenticeship | From November 2020 (starting date can be up to January 2021) for 1 year contract | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | with a school that can provide an apprenticeship contrat
Discover Digital @ L’Oréal
Let's start with the numbers:
· Our E-Commerce: 4,6 Billion Euros in sales, +52,4% sales growth,
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser & already 50% of our media speding in digital
· Our Data: 1,3 Billion visits on our websites
“Our ambition is to make L’Oréal the beauty tech champion” says Jean Paul Agon. As digital is growing so fast, we are moving to new frontiers to reinvent the beauty experience at the digital age. We are moving from a product company leader in its industry to build the champion in beauty tech.
You’ve read the articles, watched the videos and seen the hype, and now it is your chance to join a digital first company and be part of the beauty tech revolution.
So what does your job look like?
B2B Assistant CRM Manager
Assist with the B2B data & CRM strategy and insights from all touchpoints including PLS and Access
You will be assisting the divisional B2B CRM and data strategy for professionals, including customer journey identification, the infrastructure, data streams, strategy and activation to grow customer's engagement and lifetime value.
You will learn :
- Sets the Professional Product Division (PPD) data vision & strategy of collection & segmentation of our stylist data to ensure personalised interactions with customers through activation that will bring value to the stylist and to PPD.- Offers the best beauty customer experience to bring incremental revenue- Sets a recruitment strategy of data from different sources that will enrich CRM to guarantee the best interactions- Defines valuable content for Stylists based on customer segmentation- Builds a clear ROI on incremental sales linked to the B2B CRM deployment- Defines KPI's and dashboard to track and optimize marketing strategies
- Platform Management
- Manages CRM campain tools such as marketing cloud- Guarantee customer journey experience & consistency between platforms in order to achieve a seamless experience and maximize the click to sale rate- Manages and links multiple data sources to drive B2B data acquisition and better customer experience- Collaborate with international teams on the LPS and Access platform development, launch and roll-out- Works closely with the Education team and global on successfully launching Access and galvanizing the community of stylists around it- Works closely with the ominichannel commercial director in order to boot the potential of each of the customers
- Data insights
- Consolidates and shares with key stakeholders all the insights & learnings of the different sources of data that will enrich other department such as marketing, commercial & education to shape the added value proposal of the division
You are Inspired? Great, here are the next steps...
· Click Apply Now, fill in your details and upload your CV (Cover Letter is not necessary)
· You will then talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements (don’t worry, this isn’t an interview)
· Once you have spoken to MYA you will be sent a link via email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates that respond to the Seedlink questions are prioritized).
· Exploratory HR Telephone Interview. The recruiter will give you a call and guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better .
· Operational interview (either at Assessment Centre or individually) with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!