Сфера деятельности: Communication
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clichy
6-month Internship | From January to July 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 20 opportunities
Discover International Corporate Communication @ L’Oréal
Let's stat with the numbers:
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation of our global reputation and build up the image of the L’Oréal group and its brands. A group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for Company is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
With opportunities specializing in Corporate communication, Public Relation, Internal Communications, Events… there is something for everyone in the Global Corporate Communication world at L’Oréal based in France (we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview).
So what could your internship look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Corporate Communication'. Moreover, with 15+ internship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main communication internship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
Internal communication (online – offline) :
Gloabl Event : Press Relation & Influencers
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!