Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Paris
First things first:
- Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret or Clichy)
- When will you start? In January
- How long will it last? 6 months
- How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
L'Oréal, yes but do you really know us?
Yes, we know that you think you know L’Oréal - you might even think of red lipstick and high-heels. Well, for those of you who did, let us tell you one thing: that’s not who we are and that’s not what we are looking for. Truth be told more than 40% of our French work force is masculine (and most of us are wearing sneakers by the way)! What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers :
- Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
- Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
- Our reach: we are present in 150 countries
- Our strength: 86,000 passionate employees and 36 international brands
- Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
You thought that it is not possible to be an entrepreneur in a big group? Well, let us prove you otherwise!
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
Discover Marketing for AME at L'Oréal
Our international brands perform in our markets all over the world and their success and growth varies across different market realities.
We have several positions available in the four divisions of L'Oréal (Consumer Products, Luxury, Active Cosmetics, Professional Products) and depending on the brand specializations on specific categories, for example make-up.
Within your marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your role is about interact with countries of AME zone (Stretching contact provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.) and bring to your team the Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights (analysis of a complex market, benchmark on the digital best practices, analysis of the consumers’ needs and specificities, recommendation on 360 plans)
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a fellow intern, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements
- You will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
- Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
- Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий