Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Paris
First things first:
- Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret or Clichy)
- When will you start? In January
- How long will it last? 6 months
- How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
L'Oréal, yes but do you really know us?
Yes, we know that you think you know L’Oréal - you might even think of red lipstick and high-heels. Well, for those of you who did, let us tell you one thing: that’s not who we are and that’s not what we are looking for. Truth be told more than 40% of our French work force is masculine (and most of us are wearing sneakers by the way)! What you do need is a passion for people, pace and a visionary mindset on how to disrupt the #future!
Now, let’s talk numbers :
- Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
- Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
- Our reach: we are present in 150 countries
- Our strength: 86,000 passionate employees and 36 international brands
- Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
You thought that it is not possible to be an entrepreneur in a big group? Well, let us prove you otherwise!
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
Discover Business Analysis at L'Oréal
Our international brands perform in our markets all over the world and their success and growth varies across different market realities. Our marketing teams need reliable and synthetic information about brand performance in different zones and useful market insights in order to take winning bets and push the boundaries everywhere.
We are looking for curious analysts who know how to make data talk and how to analyse markets in order to identify growth potential. This offer is specifically targeted to the Africa/Middle East Zone, the new quest for L'Oréal in terms of business development with a huge growth potential. Your interest in this specific yet exciting zone is key for the roles we offer!
We have several positions available in the four divisions of L'Oréal (Consumer Products, Luxury, Active Cosmetics, Professional Products) and depending on the brand specializations on specific categories, for example make-up.
So what does your job look like?
Reporting to a Marketing Director at zone level, with the support of a strong integration program, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Market analysis: monthly follow up of target market
- Brand results analysis: monthly reporting of the Brand, pillars & innovation performance, across the countries
- Contribution on the preparation of the internal meetings with top management and countries
- Strategic research on targeted topics (competitors' strategies / market categories / trends / distribution...)
- Paritipcation in the creation and roll-out of an e-commerce acceleration plan
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a fellow intern, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
- You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements
- You will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
- Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
- Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий