6-month Internship | From January or March 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | Several opportunities
First things first:
- Where will you work? Paris Area (Levallois-Perret)
- When will you start? In January 2021
- How long will it last? 6 months
- How much will you earn? Between 1250 - 1550€/month
Let’s talk numbers
- Our position: No. 1 - L’Oréal is the the leader worldwide in the cosmetics industry
- Our turnover: 26,9 Billion Euros of consolidated turnover
- Our reach: we are present in 150 countries
- Our strength: 86,000 passionate employees and 36 international brands
- Our commitment: Global environment leader with triple A score in climate change, water security and forests (given by the CDP)
You thought that it is not possible to be an entrepreneur in a big group? Well, let us prove you otherwise!
What do we offer you here?
Join our Retail Design Teams!
Within a retail design team, you will be able to use your most creative skills to convert a brand’s DNA into innovative customer experience on the different point of sales.
As a real project leader, you will have the opportunity to work on different missions:
- Adapting retail concepts according to the distribution area, channel & customer profile
- Creation of sales expression points for products, Design & Development of Permanent PLV solutions, staging books, podiums & windows…
- Strategy definition & operational development of visual merchandising guidelines:
- Leading the collaboration with design agencies/freelance from creative brief to artwork production and manage internal and external stakeholders
- SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, mock-up production, Power Point presentations
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) – in Retail design
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
You are Inspired? Great, here are now the next steps...
1. You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary elements & you will answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidats having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2. Exploratory HR Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an Assessment Centre or an individual interview, it is always an exploratory discussion. The recruiter will guide you into a broad conversation to get to know you better and to spot the métier, division, brand and mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
3. Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! It is also a great occasion to ask questions on what your tasks will be exactly, the team spirit and what how this internship will develop your competencies.