6-month Internship | From July to December 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | Several opportunities
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover the Luxury Division
The emotions and diversity of our customers are the drivers of our innovation and disruptiveness. Our passion for developing high-quality formulas, breath-taking experiences, premium and personalized products, is the key for our timeless success. We express a unique vision of luxury through our iconic 22 international brands.
The diversity of our brand portfolio allows us to be agile and creative. For us, luxury is not only about fashion brands, but also about more alternative ones who thrive for excellence and contemporary heritage.
This includes fashion brands (Giorgio Armani, Diesel, Cacharel, Viktor & Rolf, Ralph Lauren, Maison Margiela, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent), historical brands (Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein) and unconventional brands which aim to change the rules of luxury (Urban Decay, Clarisonic, Shu Uemura and Kiehl's).
Our International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers.
We offer several inspiring internship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
So what does your Job look like?
Marketing is a big word, especially in a Group like L’Oréal and particularly in a competitive and fast-moving environment, such as the beauty & cosmetics market. So what does that mean now concretely?
Below you will find the main missons that L’Oréal can offer to you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch.
Within the Asia Pacific marketing team and in close collaboration with countries and Development Marketing teams, your missions will include:
Business analysis :
- Tracking competitor’s activity (product launching, advertising, promotions, etc.)
- Monthly sell-in/sell-out report for the brand in the APAC markets
- Analysis of the consumers challenges regarding their complexity and diversity
Interactions with countries :
Stretching contact with the Asian Zone countries to provide them support in their strategies for new product launching, concepts, packaging, communication, etc.
Market Intelligence & Consumer Insights :
- Analysis of a complex new market.
- Benchmark on the digital best practices
- Analysis of the Asian consumers needs and specificities
- Recommandation on 360 plans
- A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No marge of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
- You are fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese (written, read and spoken)
- Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
- People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
- Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
- Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
- Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
- Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
You want to deep dive into Luxury Division ? Check these useful links :
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!