At L’Oréal our goal is to offer the best beauty customer experience and drive opportunities using a data-driven approach with a focus on customer journey identification, infrastructure, data streams, strategy, and activation to grow customers’ engagement & lifetime value. That’s why we are constantly looking for Digital Talent… and now it comes to CRM Manager!
The Luxe CRM Manager will be the point of reference for Digital Managers and Brand Teams in general as to how to truly drive a CRM strategy in order to impact Customer Lifetime Value (optimizing Retention and Referral funnel stages), not just by sharing hands-on best practice, but also driving strategic CRM Acceleration Pilots.
- Analysis and segmentation of LL Consumer DB. Sharing of relevant insights.
- Definition of DB growth strategy by Division and by Brand
- Creation of CRM strategy by brand with CRM Specialists
- Analysis and insight on customer behaviour to identify new opportunities to grow sales and customer insight knowledge
- Implementation of Mktg Automation best practices
- Cross-Luxe brands projects management
- Definition of CRM experimentation roadmap and plan
- CRM Monthly reporting and dashboard
- Analysis of Retailers Consumer Intelligence, definition of CRM strategy & plans with LL top clients
- Evaluation of CRM activations to measure impact and ROI
- Legal compliancy
- Counterpart for Europe Luxe, IT EMEA, Italy CDMO team
- Minimum 5 years experience in hands-on CRM strategy definition and execution
- Strong Omnichannel CRM Experience - both strategic planning and hands-on execution (incl. campaign management platforms)
- Solid analytical skills (incl. segmentation-based)
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Developed growth-mindset
- Knowledge of the following tools: Adobe Campaign, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Power BI, oogle Data Studio, Qlik Sense
At L’Oréal, we create the beauty that moves the world. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity, and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity through continued innovation.
We’re a digital-first company. That enables us to reshape our relationships with you through dynamic, Beauty Tech innovations. Whether it’s online consultations, speed in bringing new products to market, or purchase through voice technology, our aim is to create a fully integrated physical and digital experience, based on our consumers’ expectations.
Thanks to data to help decision-making and insight generation, we leverage the best of Tech to enhance the way we work and serve our consumers, constantly adapting to the new world. Delivering Tech solutions in fast sprints through an agile approach is becoming our way of working. Technology is at the heart of our approach to Beauty, from research to production, from distribution to communicating with our consumers, and we are looking for you to lead the change and innovate for the future of Beauty.
At L'Oréal we foster workplaces where all people of every ethnicity, social background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability - visible or invisible - feel welcomed and valued. An atmosphere where everyone can thrive and grow.