Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Milano
Play a pivotal role in the Rewards function with the following responsibilities:
· Oversee HR controlling activities (scope Italy): monitoring headcount and workforce cost, preparing Budget/ trend, suggesting actions to maximize efficiency
· Perform HR reporting and Analytics
· Implement reward and welfare policies and manage international mobilities
Activities & key responsibilities:
· Collect and Analyze Costs and HCT in partnership with Finance and HR Directors of the Divisions with the aim to identify risks and opportunities.
· Ensure local analysis on Total people costs and suggest cost-optimization based on local business awareness in liaison with the zone.
· Play a pivotal role in executing and measuring the effectiveness of global HR policies on a local basis, which includes identifying reward issues, forming hypotheses and synthesizing conclusions into recommendations and dashboards
· Define economic packages and ensure competitiveness & equity of rewarding practices in the Business Units in scope.
· Collect and consolidate data for Group Reporting.
· Prepare and coordinate the process of salary revision in Partnership with HR Business Partners fostering meritocracy.
· Plan and follow-up results of local and national inquiries into matters of pay, be aware of developments in the market.
· Make suggestions about developments in matters of compensation & benefits.
Pre-requisites & competences:
· Excellent problem-solving capabilities and bold analytical skills.
· Ideally min. 2 years of relevant experience as Cost Controller / Financial Controller
· Interest and strong aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends of the Market for Compensation & Benefit
· Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
· Strong interpersonal skills: excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to deal with Senior Management
· Fluency in Italian and English, any additional language is a plus
· Proficiency user of Excel and Power Point