Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: V.I.E.
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Milano
Are you ready for an nternational assignment in Italy? 🗺️– 24 months from December 2022
The Digital Team of Active Cosmetic Division in L'Oréal Italy, Milan, is looking for a
You will be working closely with cross-functional teams on the development, execution, and continuous refinement of multi-channel consumer relations and the development of programs, roadmaps, and consumer relation strategies focusing on loyalty, retention marketing, and predictive analytics.
· Define the brand’s CRM strategy articulated across all stages of a customer life-cycle (eg: welcome, nurturing, loyalty, retention, re-activation) in order to increase CLV (LTV) and ensure personalized interactions with customers through activations that will bring value to our clients and to the Division.
· Be in charge of the brand omnichannel CRM strategy and insights from all touchpoints and structure a CRM strategy and its roadmap on a business case basis to ensure efficient use of resources.
· Identify KPIs & Dashboards to track and optimize marketing strategies.
· Analyze and extracts strategic and actionable insights from the consumer (as well as CRM campaign data), to be used as the backbone for the CRM strategy.
· Guarantee customer journey experience and consistency between platforms to achieve a seamless experience and maximize the click-to-sale rate.
· Optimize omnichannel data acquisition and data quality in line with regulations and best practices
· Manage multiple data sources to drive data acquisition and better customer experience.
· Collaborate with international teams on localizations, UAT, launch, and roll-out.
· Consolidate and shares with key stakeholders all the insights & learnings of the different sources of data that will enrich other departments such as marketing and sales to shape the added value proposal of the division.
· Advanced Analytical & Data Management skills.
· Project Management skills with a focus on budgeting e forecasting.
· Ability to adapt to changing environment and anticipate digital trends.
· IT skills (knowledge of BI tools is advantageous).
· Results-driven, business acumen, and ability to find and develop the right synergy between brands and customers' goals.
· Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, and with a constant drive for results.
· Excellent communication skills – ease in establishing networks and develop the right match between our brands and our customers’ goals.
· Fluent in Italian and English.