Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: London
Страна: United Kingdom
Head of Digital Operations - CDMO
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Our Corporate Division supports the 4000+ strong workforce in L’Oréal UK & Ireland. It’s a fast-paced and dynamic environment when you’ll have visibility over our 4 Divisions and play an integral role in moving our business forward.
Central to the brands’ Digital acceleration, the Chief Digital Marketing Office (CDMO) consists of Digital Marketing & Innovation, Customer & Market Insights, Customer Care, Media and Data & Analytics teams. The team works with L’Oréal’s brand teams, partners such as Google & Facebook, our agencies across Digital media, Social, CRM and creative, and our global CDO team in Paris, with innovation a key focus for L’Oréal UK&I.
• Help drive the strategic and operational deployment of our CDMO Digital agenda in UK&I across all areas of Consumer Engagement: Consumer Data Acquisition & Activation, Advocacy & Influence, Services & Innovation
• Take end to end ownership on Auditing, Digital Internal Controls and governance, in close collaboration with Divisions and CDMO champions as well as corporate teams (Digital IT, Cyber Security, DPO), as well as European and Global counterparts
• Assess, develop and align local processes and RACIs where relevant to ensure smooth digital operations and ways of working, making the Digital Team the champions of collaboration
• Coordinate x-functional programs and ensure Digital collaboration objectives are met OTIF
• Lead on L'Oréal UKI Digital Reporting in close partnership with other members of the team
• Own Digital Budgeting and financial processes
• Forge strong relationships with European & Global counterparts to build & share best practices and influence on key issues affecting UKI (e.g. Trigger Labs, Zone Quarterly KPI Requests, UKI case studies front of the European stage)
• A passion for Digital Marketing and Transformation
• Proven experience in business process improvement through a continuous test and learn approach
• Strong ability to simplify complex problems and solution-driven, and see the big picture, as well as diving deep into the complex
• Excellent ability to coordinate, collaborate and problem solve, by managing a broad set of stakeholders within various areas of the business
• A passion for leading x-functional tribes, easing communications, and uniting people across organizations to keep them moving forward
• Excellent project management skills
• Good presentation skills with ability to present with gravitas and debate key topics
• Good analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers. You are able to analyse data and form recommendations
• A positive attitude to ambiguity and able to tackle problems with a very structured approach
• Ability to build strong working relationships with internal teams, agency partners, Divisions and Zone counterparts
• Good written & verbal communication skills with ability to articulate complex or technical matters in a simple way across all levels of the organisation
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future-oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Every employee gets unlimited access to the world-leading online platforms like LinkedIn Learning, Coursera & TedTalk.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and many more through our flexible benefits platform.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.