WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR BIG TECH TRANSFORMATION?
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29 billion consolidated sales.
Today, L’Oréal includes 1700 tech positions and it’s constantly growing. Especially with our ambition to become the #1 BeautyTech company, meaning inventing the beauty of the future while becoming the company of the future.
BeautyTech will equip the Group with the key assets it needs to conquer this new world, where Tech has become strategic.
To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal needs to continue recruiting diverse, innovative, skilled and passionate professionals
HOLD ON, WHERE ARE OUR MANNERS?
WE HAVEN’T PRESENTED OUR TEAM!
L’Oréal is in a period of growth and transformation in data and is building dynamic and multidisciplinary teams from different backgrounds to deliver on our exciting mission to accelerate the company’s Beauty Tech transformation.
We are looking for Data Quality Leader to join the Latin America Data Governance team
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
• Understand & qualify the business requirement: scope, issues, objectives
• Define critical objects & attributes
• Audit the current situation and root cause main gaps
• Implement remediation actions with support from the data steward and custodian on the main gaps
• Animate, data custodian and consult data architect on quality matters
• Ensure the respect of the product data group standards/policies
• Document & communicate the new best practices/standards
• Write new, policy-compliant processes where required
Quality monitoring and improvement
• Implement domain KPIs to measure data quality within domain and monitor deviation from acceptable quality levels
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
We love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy, and team spirit. You value code simplicity, performance and details.
Data-related technical skills
• Has deep understanding of Information standards (International norms)
• Has previous experience with Data Management-related tools
• “Business oriented“
• Analytical skills (root cause analysis)
• Able to identify & propose new solutions (Problem solving oriented)
• Training kits creation & deployment for Business teams
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 4 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that:
- Invests in Tech and positions its Tech teams at the heart of its digital transformation strategy.
- Allows its employees to have a real impact, to test their ideas, to innovate and to build our future.
- Has a powerful and innovative HR policy.
- Has chosen to uphold strong values and to be particularly advanced from a social and environmental point of view (strong diversity and inclusion policy, L'Oréal for the Future program, commitment to numerous communities, etc.).
The L'Oréal Group is convinced that difference is a deep source of wealth, that allows everyone to grow, to challenge themselves and to go further.
We strongly encourage everyone to always dare and never censor themselves. Skills can always be learnt.
We will be delighted to exchange with you!
Ready to build the future of L'Oréal together? Apply now!