Сфера деятельности: Communication
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clichy
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT “NEO” PROJECT?
NEO is a highly multicultural team composed of 160 people coming from all L'Oréal countries and divisions. The ambition of NEO project is to enable the Beauty Tech Transformation of L'Oréal, by harmonizing data & processes with One global ERP Core, based on SAP S/4 Hana technology.
NEO aims at redefining the ways of working of the group, through end-to-end processes that are multi-métiers (supply-chain, manufacturing, purchasing, finance...), following an agile methodology.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL DO IN NUTSHELL!
We can summarize your missions in 3 main objectives:
1. You will work on the definition of the CSR strategy with key NEO Stakeholders
- Work on the definition of CSR within NEO with key stakeholders such as the Tech Sustainability Director of the Group.
- Ensure the NEO CSR program is aligned with and supports the advancement of L’Oréal’s ethical, sustainable, and environmental commitments (make research on the existing initiatives).
2. You will be responsible for defining, collecting, tracking the CSR data to help make NEO a green project.
Data Collection: KPI definition, KPI tracking and analysis of new NEO flows to define CSR impact. Ex: How to estimate consumptions of energy, how functionally NEO is helping “green IT”
Analyze NEO impacts on CSR, based on KPI
Ensure strong relation with impacted departments (tech, operations, NEO team, …)
Work on the development of tools and metrics to measure and monitor progress and succes
3. You will be responsible for raising awareness of NEO’s commitment to CSR
THIS IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED!
First and foremost, we love people that are curious, collaborative, eager to have an impact and who value innovation, autonomy and team spirit.
In this position, a good communication and level of English is key, as you will be working with many different stakeholders, in a multicultural context
Secondly, in this specific position, it will be important for you to have good analytical skills and Power BI / Data visualization competencies, as you will be doing a lot of data collection and analysis.
Finally, we would favour a profile in Business or Engineering studies in master 2, a specialization in environmental studies is a nice to have!
With at least one experience in internship in another company.
WAIT, THERE IS MORE! LET US GIVE YOU 3 OTHER REASONS TO JOIN US!
Joining L'Oréal means joining a company that: