Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Ho Chi Minh City
ACTIVE COSMETICS DIVISION
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation and exposure. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in Marketing for the position of Online Content Executive position of Active Cosmetics Division, the fastest growing division of L'Oréal Vietnam. In this individual contributor role, you will get to support the product content for product information, education and social content of the whole division. You should have 1-2 years of relevant work experience in E-commerce content & Social Content. The location of the job will be in Ho Chi Minh City and prior experience in beauty will be advantageous.
KEY JOB DESCRIPTION
Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L'Oréal VN
- Plan and execute excellent merchandising plan (A+ content, portfolio, rating & review, animation, in E-com based on deep understanding of shopper insight and well-integrated with brand master plan.
- Create & localize product content for product information, education and social content.
- Create monthly & campaign tagline & content
- Lead thematic campaigns for important sale events and monthly campaigns as well as daily exposure of the brand on D2C (Direct to Consumer Website)
- Own and continuously optimize marketing plan and content and provide Ecommerce tactics to lift up brand awareness and sell out.
- Work with key stake holders to ensure A+ content and merchandising on website.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders inside the Company (brand team, sales and Education), digital ecosystem and media partners.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide recommendations for adoption where appropriate.
- Keep update and analysis shopper understanding from Seller Center/Saleforce, internal online research,…
Most important qualifications, background and experience:
- At least 2 years experience in E-commerce digital or Marketing, PR, Communication Agency content
- Good understanding, sensitivity towards key trends in the skincare industry.
- Brand communication background with product management on ecommerce is a plus.
- Understanding of digital marketing with strong analytical skills and data-driven, critical thinking.
- Test & learn & fast learning wit growth mind-set.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий