Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai - Shanghai
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
To deliver high quality solution in IT Infrastructure Platform, we are currently looking for a professional Operation Manager to demonstrate leadership and collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Participate in the definition of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for the project/program.
- Define and monitor the project/program plan, budget, activities, methodologies, resource and responsibilities allocation (internal/external).
- Coordinate and integrate the different contents and deliverables to ensure the overall consistency and coherence of the designed solution.
- Prepare the project/program delivery and the knowledge transfer for the run in close relation with the operating teams.
- Define the implementation strategy of the program/project and supervise the change management activities including training, user support and communication.
- Define and organize project/program steering activities, advise and review the overall plan and status of the project/program.
-Track project/program risks and decide on corrective measures and/or any trade-offs needed to achieve objectives and minimize delays and costs.
- Manage and Audit the allocated internal/external resources/performance including third party’s activities.
- Ensure the development of expertise and know how in his/her field of responsibility.
- Be accountable for smooth IT process amongst the different IT support teams in order to ensure appropriate IT service quality, but also manage reporting, contracts, costs and procurements associated to Digital IT services across the region.
- Coordination of activities/projects that are related to Infrastructure solutions (Datacenter, Cloud Services) as well as Infrastructure and Security Standards concerning across APAC.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
ACTS AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER
• Imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs
• Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
FACILITATES KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT & EXPERTISE TRANSMISSION
• Rapidly acquires new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in his/her field
• Organizes at his/her level the relevant transmission of the technical and/or project management skills and “know how” DECODES & INFLUENCES
• Clarifies and simplifies technical concepts / solutions to facilitate action and decision making
• Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions
• Takes change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and users’ satisfaction
ACTS WITH STRONG TRANSVERSAL MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Coaches, challenges and develops teams in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization
• Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support
• Manages methodology, timing, budget and resource allocation on projects (independently of the role within the organization)
•Ability to interact with, and influence, senior managers and equally able to interact across all teams/levels and geographies
•10+ years’ experience in the IT industry with relevant infrastructure implementation and operation management experience in various systems platforms (Private/Public Cloud)
•Experience with regional implementation and management of region-wide infrastructure, with particular emphasis on digital/private/public cloud experience.
•Strong vendor management and motivational skills, strong professional and time management
•Strong communication skills and ability to communicate to varied audiences
•Strong competency in project management processes
•Ability to understand complex needs for idea definition of Digital (E-commence, Digital Marketing, CRM, Brand/Campaign websites)
•BA/BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or IS Management with relevant professional qualifications.
•Experience in the following areas: Traditional Data center/Public Cloud/Digital technical
•Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good command of English (Mandarin is a plus).
•Self-motivated and capable to work without much supervision
•ITIL/PMP certification is preferred
•Rich experience in FMCG/Internet industry is preferred