LOREAL has a great ambition of growth in APAC and is expanding their manufacturing footprint within APAC in coming years. Engineering project manager is a critical position for industrial investment projects like new plants, plant expansions and plant utilities. Project manager is focal point of responsibility, authority, and accountability of those investment during planning, execution and acceptance phase. The position will oversees the entire life cycle of a project from basic design to start-up.
- Working with engineering director for project feasibility study and project planning.
- Secure project delivery in terms of quality, time, cost, safety and sustainability.
- Coordinate technical specifications and other planning documents.
- Validate design together with engineering team.
- Monitor and supervise all contractors including project-based management of teams and project groups during project execution phase.
- Arrange and track project-specific goals with the internal stake holders and implementation of those objectives
- Escalate critical findings during project execution phase to engineering director
- Spread the Group's directives and check their application as they concern buildings and property
- With the legal department (for contracts and insurance) and the financial department, check the conformity with the Group's interests and directives
- Bachelor degree or above on civil, architecture, HVAC, M&E or other engineering majors
- 8+ years engineering project management experience in FMCG or Pharma industry, experience of green field or brown field project is a plus.
- International mobility is a must.
- Skilled in project management and PMP certificate is a plus.
- Familiar with building utilities.
- Skilled in process design/optimization, project engineering/plant design, plant engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, and civil engineering
- Skilled in relevant software tools like CAD, MS project, etc.
- Fluent spoken and written English is mandatory