Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Shanghai
Key Job Accountabilities
- Lead Supply Chain Audit, building-up this new function in APAC.
- Define Audit templates and methodology, focus on end-to-end Supply Chain processes and tools assessments.
- Closely work with Supply Chain Experts, convert their output into referential: with processes, tools, and capabilities into audit questions.
- validation of the scope, rollout planning, and perform audit cycles in APAC countries, with help of Zone Business Owners.
- Summarize and report the conclusion after each audit cycle, to countries, zone Supply Chain Center of Excellence team, and APAC Operations Management Committee.
- Coordinate with Zone Business Owners, DGO (Corporate Supply Chain), and Internal Control for Supply Chain standard referential updates.
- Remain continuously up-to-date with developments in new standards, charters and processes related to Supply Chain.
- In mid-term, lead a team of auditors from countries young talents pool, to run cross-audit cycles in the APAC Zone.
- Provide recommendations to countries and follow-up improvement action plans.
- Solid background in traditional Audit functions (Finance Internal Audit, IT audit, Quality & EHS audit…etc.), or experiences in Supply Chain Management having an audit dimension (Suppliers audit, Warehouse audit…etc.).
- Familiar with Audit methodology and related communications formats.
- Curious and proactive, very organized, analytical and detail minded.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, willing to work with people from diverse background and in cross-cultures environment.
- Fluency in English mandatory.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий