Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Section 1: Job Summary
· Set strategy and vision for Matrix Haircare and Styling categories.
· Lead team to build innovative and comprehensive launch plans.
· Lead the team to develop plans to grow the category and gain market share with the existing catalog.
· Execute key initiatives and ensure that launches are delivered on time and on budget with 100% clarity on mission and team member contribution to the objectives.
· Accountable for growth and development of the Haircare and Styling categories across all channels: SalonCentric, BSG, Ulta and Amazon.
· Collaborate with DMI to ensure launches and brand initiatives align to the US strategy and are relevant to the US market.
· Lead the team to develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies, including all promotional activities.
· Set Pricing Strategy. Develop Sku Rationalization strategy.
· Develop forecast for categories, track and re-trend as needed. Work with Sales to ensure correct promotional and account support is in place to reach objectives. Ensure Demand Planning is current on latest estimates.
· Monitor and analyze business results in order to recommend opportunities for improving plans and their execution.
· Interact effectively with departments such as: sales, operations, finance, education, public relations, social media, marketing services, creative, sales administration, global marketing team and senior management team.
Section 2: Job Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
· 7-10 years brand management experience, preferably with beauty industry-related experience.
· Strong analytical skills and financial acumen.
· Excellent written/oral communication skills, presentation skills and forecasting experience.
· Strong execution, leadership and consensus building/decision making skills.
· Strong ability to influence cross-functionally.
· Computer literacy on Windows, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Ability to travel domestically periodically (max. 25%).
Section 3: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Execution and development of clear brand building plans in line with the objectives of the division including: 3 year marketing plan, new product launches, promotions and communication strategy.
2. Manage forecasts, brand P&L, stock inventory for promotional activities and product launches.
3. Prepare and deliver presentations to management, sales and distributor teams.
4. Interface with key salons, stylists and distributors for understanding of market needs, trends and competitor activities.
5. Conduct marketing research, follow up on campaigns and launches, and provide Senior Management team with regular quantitative and qualitative reports.
1. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving.
2. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
3. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
4. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship: takes initiative with a high focus on our customers. Consistently strives to improve performance.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value.