Consumer Care Center, Berkeley Heights NJ
* L'Oreal USA offers excellent flexibility & work-life balance; however, fully remote candidates cannot be considered at this time.
Assistant Vice President, Consumer Engagement
Reports to: Vice President, Consumer Care Center
Job Summary: Leader for Support Operations and Brand Connection for the CCC. Responsible for leading internal operations teams and building working relationships with key cross functional stakeholders across L’Oreal USA to (1) ensure best in class consumer experience (2) drive value added aspects of our contact centers including revenue generation and rich data collection and (3) identify and share action oriented insights to accelerate our business growth. Act as key business leader to deliver eCommerce revenue growth, consumer responsiveness & satisfaction, and positive employee sentiment & career development opportunities.
Key Job Accountabilities:
Ensure Optimal Branded Consumer Experience with CCC
- Responsible for ensuring CCC team embodies that appropriate brand voice
- Ensure CCC team has all required information from brands to ensure best consumer experience across multiple channels in appropriate brand voice (including Product Information, FAQ, Consumer Response, and Training).
- Responsible for recognizing opportunities for improvement in our policies or processes and leading the initiative in these areas in an effort to improve consumer experience and facilitate revenue generation
- Responsible for ensuring best possible consumer experience for assigned brands as measured by post engagement surveys and first contact resolution.
- Create and maintain documentation and content around process, rules of engagement, and brand voice for responsible brands
- Ensure availability and effectiveness of Self-Service option available to consumer
- Maintain SLA performance of all applicable operational metrics across internal and vendor contact centers
- Enhance contact support in line with strategic priorities among contact centers maximizing value add to the business while delivering efficiency on transactional interactions
- Create and manage existing processes to ensure adequate visibility of team performance
- Ensure business continuity during core support hours as well as peak demands
- Oversee all aspects of compensation management ensuring adherence to planned budgets escalating risks appropriately if they arise
- Proactively plan internal and vendor financial plans including supporting budget process
- Ensure positive employee sentiment by soliciting feedback and taking required action steps as appropriate
Direct Revenue Generation for Brands and D2C Support Groups
- Ensure engagement teams have completed all necessary training and are effectively utilizing consultative selling and SRA techniques
- Monitor and Report on Overall and Agent Placed Orders sales trends to ensure annual targets are met
- Ensure collaboration CCC Engagement Teams, Brand and Division (including D2C & Supply Chain) to ensure seamless order placement process
- Oversee multiple vendor relationship for business partners including:
- Oversee vendor compliance with established SLAs and make recommendations for improvements in the services provided to consumers
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels to meet anticipated contact demand
- Align anticipated contact demand with required budget in line with L’Oreal financial trend process and identify and service
- Own contractual relationship with existing vendor partners and make recommendations for best structure aligned with future business goals
- Provide relevant consumer feedback related to all channels and understands the influence of these channels on the consumer experience
- Identifies key issues, understands why issues exist, makes recommendations for improvement and tracks results.
- Identify any gaps that could impact consumer experience and work with appropriate functional group to alleviate
- Establish and sustain strong analysis processes of the L’Oreal USA brands insights from both offline and online data – sharing data in an impactful way as appropriate
- Involved in brand cross-functional team to bring insights to new product development
- Builds a network of contacts and sources of information throughout the organization
- Conduct regular meetings with Brand, IT Human Resources, Finance, and Supply Chain contacts focused on proactively meeting business and consumer needs leveraging predictive analytics
- Regularly prepare presentations for brand and executive level sponsors to ensure their engagement and active participation in successful CCC operations
New Brand Acquisition
- Oversee all aspects of channel and eCommerce expansions for existing brands and onboarding for new acquisition brands including:
- Setting up and managing project plan
- Ensure communication amongst all key stakeholders
- Ensure all key timelines and deliverables are established and met per expectations
- Leading brand, vendor and internal meetings
- Ensure all aspects of technologies are eCommerce-ready for internal and external teams
- Make recommendation to optimize consumer experience relevant to channels including making recommendations on new channel activation and outsourcing of non-value-added contacts
- Lead Large Operational Engagement and Support Team
- Provide regular coaching and feedback
- Identify and develop key talent within department for opportunities within CCC and L’Oreal USA
- Travel may be required
- Must be able to provide support outside of normal business hours as needed
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to analyze consumer feedback and trends
- Strong project and process management skills
- Ability to analyze and plan appropriately for business demands
- Exhibit sound judgment in handling confidential matters
- Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
- Experience with Salesforce, SAP, Power BI, Cognos or other ecommerce/reporting tools preferred.
- Must be a self-learner who is willing to help out wherever needed.
- Six Sigma and Lean experience a plus.
- Develops and delivers presentations to external partners.
- Excellent written communication skills.