JOB SUMMARY:Overall responsibility for all categories within L'Oreal Paris brand to ensure forecasts are developed taking into account all demand signal, minimizing out of stocks and excess inventory in Distribution Center. Align divisional processes across various brands to ensure consistency among departmental policies & practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant business experience
- People leadership experience preferred
- Forecasting/ planning experience required
- S&OP experience preferred.
Ability to analyze data quickly and have a high level of proficiency with computer systems
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides strategic direction for department and communicates information to team
- Participate in consensus meetings with leads of Sales, Marketing, Finance & General Manager to ensure forecasting objectives are achieved within brands
- Work collaboratively with peers across functions to execute strategy
- Develop best in class forecasting modules, benchmark against peers latest trends
- Prepare budget guidelines and ensure department budgets are in line
- Manages team performance, ensures appropriate development and succession planning
- Participates in cross functional project teams
- Articulate the demand for a brand or per account based on different business scenarios (door plan, POG, promo plan, launches....)
- Acts/ Leads with Human Sensitivity- Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
- Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier”- Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business and understands beauty
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship- takes initiative (i.e demonstrates resourcefulness). Focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e improves work processes to save time & resources) develops a vision
- Innovates- Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity (i.e. participates in creative controversy using insightful questioning)
- Achieves Results with Integrity- Conveys energy, focuses on results (i.e accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and act with integrity.Manages Complexity-Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions
- Interacts Effectively- Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks when facing dilemmas)
- Interacts Effectively- Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.