Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Assistant Vice President, Direct to Consumer Media
L'Oreal USA, LUXE Division
New York, NY
The role of AVP D2C will take on the primary role of strategic leadership for media planning, implementation and reporting processes in support of Luxe brand.com initiatives. They will serve as a key subject matter expert focused on the development and execution of consumer-centric media strategies that support the growth of brand.com businesses and primarily accountable for the success of media campaigns. The ideal candidate will work with the AVP of D2C to ensure that D2C investments exceed traffic, sales and ROI (Return of Investment) goals. They will be accountable for driving traffic/ hitting sales goals as the primary decision maker for D2C media and proficient in the development and execution of best-in-class media initiatives (programmatic, search and social) that drive measurable success.
In this role, the individual will need the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage internal and external resources to bring projects to life, while supporting a results-driven approach to the D2C landscape. They will be responsible for upskilling the organization on D2C media best practices, building a culture of innovation and developing measurement framework/ learning agenda.
Job Responsibilities & Requirements:
- An entrepreneurial mindset and passion for D2C advertising, media and focus on consumer-centricity
- Strong understanding and expertise of digital ecosystem - programmatic, search and display with a proven track record of driving growth with retail media partners
- Experience creating transformational media strategies that drive measurable business results and the ability to develop the brand.com’s strategies
- Oversee and support the activation teams tasked with delivering on D2C strategies
- Develop processes that allow the team to measure and track KPIs for success- to drive top-line growth and profitability for the D2C channel- furthering a culture focused on delivering upon KPIs and optimizing levers to improve business results
- Demonstrated strategic media planning and management skills as well as a working knowledge of all media channels and the prowess to remain diligent on market trends and marketplace conditions
- Ability to partner with and guide site leads/ CALs (consumer activation leads) / brand teams to develop investment guidelines and brainstorm test and learn opportunities to deliver on brand.com goals
- Skill in training & educating marketing and sales teams on the fundamentals of the D2C ecosystem, media planning and optimization techniques that drive performance
- Interpersonal savvy especially when dealing with internal stakeholders and external media partners to upskill and educate team(s)
- Ability to collaborate effectively across cross function teams and drive influence- act as D2C performance expert for the Luxe division
- 10+ years working in direct to consumer, digital media and/ or elated work experience which demonstrates an understanding of the digital and D2C ecosystem
- Strong understanding of social platforms and hands on experience in setting up, managing and optimizing media campaigns including Search and Display (including budget management and campaign optimization)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations
- Strong leadership skills to manage people
- Strong project management skills, including experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and prioritizing based on business need and estimated impact
- Effectively communicate (both verbally and written) with multiple groups, including presentations
- Ability to effectively present to and persuade an individual or group or people.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, results and solution oriented, strategic thinker
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий