Функция: Директор по маркетингу / Интернет маркетинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Washington - Redmond
AVP – Direct to Consumer
The AVP of Direct to Consumer for Clarisonic/L'Oreal USS will manage and own P&L, site development and mobilization responsibilities related to multi-platform direct to consumer channels including Clarisonic.com to align with the brand and business strategy.
REPORTING – Reports to the SVP of US Marketing and Sales
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver category-wide thought leadership to drive engagement along the consumer’s path to purchase
- Facilitate and advocate a “digital first” mindset as it relates to creative, content (videos/articles), social and media
- Facilitate and advocate a “mobile first” mindset as it relates to site development, navigation, checkout and payment.
- Partner with the strategic marketing team, brand media and CMI to understand the consumer path to purchase and voice of the consumer; develop communications strategies aligning with the category’s P2P, creative content and media briefs
- Provide strategic guidelines for creating D2C “touch points” that reach the target when and where they are most receptive to category messaging including specifics to optimize each unique D2C channel
- Establish a business strategy with cross-functional partners by channel to capture and convert consumers on the platforms they shop most
- Amplify and up level the CRM strategy through site improvements and messaging across platforms
- Guide agency teams to identify and prioritize opportunities for product branding, SEO and SEM improvement
- Articulate key insights to develop communications blueprint and media mix
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to:
- Understand and communicate digital creative and content development best practices and nuances of the digital media marketplace
- Ensure agencies are briefed in tandem; brainstorms are conducted in tandem; and content, media plan and creative development succeed in delivering an appropriate message across all consumer touch points
- Work closely with key partners including corporate partners in NYC and , external agencies, etc., to ensure websites are consistently up-to-date and propose new and original interactive / engaging content to transform Clarisonic.com into a destination for advanced beauty and technology
- Internationalize projects by sharing best practices including margin nuances to guide Group level discussions and learnings. Manage the budget, suppliers, agencies, purchase orders, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA a plus. Specific digital / interactive marketing training / certificates highly preferred.
- Experience in interactive marketing on either the agency or client side; background in cosmetics, beauty, or fashion.
- Ecommerce site management as well as pure player management.
- Previous responsibility for P&L, Budget Oversight
- Strong relationship building skills
- Previous deep experience managing teams and developing talent within teams.
- Authorization to work in the US on an on-going basis
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий