HEAD OF EDUCATION, YVES SAINT LAURENT BEAUTY & FRAGRANCES
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Adapt Education modules provided by the French head office to the needs of the North American market, in line with US marketing direction.
- Drives conceptualization, initiation and development of new USA Education content, programs and materials targeted to the business needs of Yves Saint Laurent Beauty.
- Develop and lead beauty education strategy across all North America touchpoints including seminars, in store, and digital learning.
- Train Field Sales Teams on product knowledge, advanced skincare application techniques, and selling behaviors, functioning as a resource and leader, providing product and sales expertise.
- Develop training and selling strategies for the beauty advisors as well as the field for new launches as well as global portfolio.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute the event strategy for YSL Beauty. Identify and elevate the client experience for beauty across retailer channels and staffing levels.
- Deliver compelling and effective education seminars and support tools for Specialty Store, Sephora and Department Store Beauty advisors.
- Increase Beauty Advisor job retention through on boarding tools, tracking turnover, and additional retention programs.
- Drive field development by leading field development programs for all field layers.
- Create engaging launch education tools for YSL Beauty Advisors and Intersell Associates where needed based on launch.
- Partner with Key Account Managers on retailer centric training platforms and team development needs.
- Partner with France education team to provide ongoing feedback and communication on North America needs and content development.
- Develop training necessary by account including video script writing content for Sephora, in collaboration with Sephora SES lead.
- Lead the development and strategic planning of the Education Manager team for North America.
- Pulse education content to the field based on launch priority, key times.
- Present Education Initiatives in Seasonal Retailer Meetings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.