Basic Purpose of Position:
As the Sourcing AVP of Display, Merchandising & Fixtures you will be responsible for coordinating with all Brand teams within L’Oreal USA. You will report directly into the VP of Retail & Promotional Sourcing. Your team’s category will be accountable for $180M in USA purchasing spend. You will engage into strategic sourcing, supplier management, continuous cost and performance improvement, and innovation while engaging in major savings projects for our organization. Most importantly, you will work with some of the most innovative Design teams in the USA.
- Collaborate with Global sourcing partners to attain financial goals and global needs.
- Sustainability, Solidarity Sourcing, Financial
- Collaborate with Finance and manage cross divisional savings within Category: Financial ROI
- Outline both internal and external category benchmarks.
- Drive marketplace and technological trends within category.
- Lead participation of global, local and brand initiatives, including strategic sourcing, market analysis and current market analytics and trends
- Ensures the successful implementation of strategies by partnering with well-established design, merchandising and technical teams
- Analyze risk, anticipate business needs
- Responsible for coordinating with Stakeholders to establish fully a Display, Merchandising & Fixture Sourcing vision & strategy
- Lead formal source selection with divisional teams; formal cost/price analysis, fact-finding and formal negotiations.
- Oversee a team of 3 (Director; Sr. Manager; Manager)
- Lead training seminars to keep stakeholders updated on latest technical advances, processes and policies and cost reduction opportunities.
- Refine Regional/Americas Zone Supplier base for USA optimization
- Attain 100% managed spend within category.
- Ability to manage team, open to cross generation management styles
Your experience / education:
- Undergraduate degree in related technical discipline or purchasing; Master degree or other advanced degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in related fields
- Technical/Industrial knowledge of
- vacuum form
- injection molding
- Services/ Installation/ Construction – a plus
- Working knowledge of Retailers: Display/ Merchandising/Shop fitting/Retail Space
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence decision with Sr. Management.
- Strong leadership, project management and negotiation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong skill level/experience with Excel and Power point a must
- Experience managing direct reports
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.