Assistant Vice President, Global CRM & Loyalty
The Kiehl’s global team is looking for an experienced, customer-centric, and self-driven leader to join as the Assistant Vice President of Global CRM & Loyalty. This high-visibility role will define the global strategic vision for CRM & loyalty, and drive mass adoption and acceleration.
The candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, digital-focused environment and have a track record of developing impactful consumer-facing CRM and Loyalty programs. As a team leader, the candidate will also have experience fostering high-quality work from a small to medium-sized team. The position reports into a digital structure that also supports global e-commerce and digital experiences in Kiehl’s stores.
- Develop the global strategy and evolution roadmap for Kiehl’s CRM & loyalty programs to engage customers across all owned channels including email, web, mobile, and retail stores, and drive sustainable lifetime-value.
- Define the short and long-term strategy of the Kiehl’s loyalty program around the world
- Integrate customer-centric CRM strategies into existing marketing and digital workflows
- Responsible for defining key KPIs, goals, and tracking performance to continuously asses the health and progress of global CRM & Loyalty activation, focusing on customer engagement and business growth.
- Own the global CRM & Loyalty executive dashboard
- Support the development of a customer Life Time Value model
- Partner directly with CRM leads in top markets to support their CRM & Loyalty initiatives. Act as a advisor to guide them in planning and execution while ensuring consistent Brand presentation
- Have a proficient knowledge and experience with CRM direct to consumer multi-channel execution
- Have a proficient knowledge and experience with CRM platforms, CDPs, loyalty engines, ESPs, marketing automation, orchestration and personalization technology.
- Analyze customer paths and develop multi-channel trigger communications strategies
- Support other e-commerce and digital projects and functions that are related to customer engagement and CRM
- A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Business, Marketing, or related disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience in loyalty marketing, omni-channel marketing, direct marketing, database marketing, lifecycle marketing, and/or CRM marketing, preferably in an omni-channel environment
- Experience using CRM/engagement marketing technology to drive business results, including CRM databases, ESPs, mobile push notification providers, text messaging, as well as web and in-app personalization tools
- Knowledge of loyalty program best-practice and experience building, supporting, analyzing and evolving branded consumer loyalty programs.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation techniques, persona development, and lifecycle management
- Proficient in data analyses and using metrics to drive business results. Experience with marketing analytics and analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, and relational databases
- Proven track record in delivering value and measuring how CRM is contributing to business goals
- Excellent creativity, sense of visual design, and ability to produce copy that is engaging and on Brand
- Ability to continuously learn and adopt new customer engagement strategies and technologies such as email, mobile apps, loyalty programs, gamification, etc.)
- Team player with ability to partner across functions and organizational levels
- Strong verbal and written communicator with ability to lead presentations
- Detail oriented, analytical, resourceful and a creative problem solver
- Strong cultural sensitivity
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.