Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: New Jersey - Berkeley Heights
L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
LOREAL USA is looking for an AVP - IT Supply Chain & Finance (AMERICAS) to lead USA Supply Chain & Finance team based out of Berkeley Heights, NJ office. The primary focus of the AVP IT role is to ensure successful on time, on budget and quality implementation of all Supply Chain and Finance systems of L'Oreal USA. The position will drive the internal strategic direction focused on maximizing the collaboration of enterprise wide technology solutions, crossing business units to drive productivity. You must be a strategic leader who is detail-oriented, collaborative and adaptable with a commitment to results and quality. Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proven ability to build strong working relationships with all levels within the organization is essential, as well as ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Report to the VP IT - Americas ZONE (B2B Solutions – Supply Chain & Finance) and be responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of IT functions - Supply chain & Finance
- Participate in development of Strategic Planning and act as thought leader within the business and IT.
- Provide the service areas with strategy and transition planning (road maps) for all technology investments, business applications support (software and people) and methods and procedures (process and tools) and manage Governance working with the Strategy & Governance team.
- · Oversee different programs and projects working with Solution Architects team, Implementation BUILD team and RUN team, provide guidance and ensure business needs are being met or exceeded
- Ensure proper Change Management and day of operations across Supply Chain & Finance of IT organization.
- Establish innovation ideas for growth of the business utilizing current and emerging technologies.
- Provide leadership and direction to IT and business units in developing and maintaining effective and efficient programs and development of new technical solutions.
- Participate as a member of the IT team by representing the Buiness strategy and initiatives as well as contributing to the overall business leadership that includes Business Integration through Acquisitions
- Manage a diverse workforce, grow organizational talent, with career paths and personal development opportunities, and retain our best talent.
- Ensure operational compliance and risk is well managed and acceptable.
- Relate new technologies to business issues and maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies. Identify where the business unit is falling short and provide recommendations.
- Monitor, audit and coordinate IT activities of other IT departments and business units to remain abreast of the status of technology activities and development initiatives.
- Manage budgets (CAPEX and OPEX) for each unit and current knowledge of emerging IT and business issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 15 plus years of IT
- In depth experience with Supply Chain & Finance Systems (SAP is must)
- Experience of implementing complex solution including SAP solutions with Sales &Digital integration
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects with changing priorities
- Experience with managing AMS (Applications Management Service) providers for Supply Chain & Finance Applications in General and SAP in particular
- Experience conveying complex strategic information to non-tech savvy business leaders
- Experience developing and preparing business analysis and plans
- Minimum of 8 years demonstrated success in working as lead
- Strong accounting background; ability to optimize resource and costs
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий