L'Oreal USA, Information Technology
Hudson Yards, New York NY
Digital IT - MarTech & Data Driven Marketing Product Lead
L’Oreal Group has aggressively embraced the digital era, and has advanced many leading consumer-facing digital solutions across its business units. Data specifically is an area of vast strategic focus and it will power the next phase of our digital transformation. Our largest transformation is currently the Data Driven Marketing (DDM) Platform that empowers individualized marketing and clienteling interactions, in-store or online/mobile, and serve as the single Virtual Hub for consumer insights.
The Martech product management lead will be responsible for managing and expanding the data flow framework from source data to activation. As the golden store of all information relating to our customers, products, and customer interactions, DDM will fuel interactions with our consumers across channels with relevant data, in the right velocity and volume.
We seek a data expert to collaborate with senior leaders to define and align business and product vision/strategy for consumer data activation, precision advertising and personalization. The leader will partner with the various teams on the implementation strategy of the DDM data activation, and lead the strategy on usage of analytics and models to drive segmentation and personalization across all channels.
- Partner with senior leaders to define and align business and product vision/strategy for consumer data activation, precision advertising and personalization.
- Act as the point of contact in the ad technology department in relation to other departments, assisting in technical aspects of ad campaigns in order to guarantee alignment of all ad initiatives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in planning, prioritization, and product delivery including data science, engineering, site merchandising, storefront experience, marketing
- Plays an analytical role who can leverage data and metrics in order to establish and manage aggressive ad technology campaigns for the business.
- Evaluates new advertising technologies, market trends, business environments, and the performance of the existent campaigns.
- Supports execution and delivery against the product roadmap by working with and orchestrating cross functional teams
- Support the modernization of L’Oreal MarTech stack
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing team on campaigns and initiatives
- Oversight of managed service vendor and internal team
- Must have experience managing customer data programs that integrated multiple streams of customer data for use across a multitude of channels (web, email, advertising, messaging, sales, customer support, etc).
- The candidate must also have gathered advanced knowledge in standard principles of ad serving, analytics, DSP, DMP, QA, and targeting.
- Strong data manipulation and database modeling skills. Proficient in SQL, understand how to design and evaluate data models (conceptual, logical and physical), and have the ability to closely partner with data engineers, architects, and data scientists to create well maintained customer databases.
- Understanding of tagging principles and cookie, device IDs, Mobile, and OTT.
- Experience with DMPs (SFMC Krux, Neustar) and LivRamp and DSP implementations a major plus
- Proficiency in distributed computing, big data, and cloud principles to implement business solutions
- Know-how of machine learning tools, platforms, and data pipelines is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration business/marketing, or information technology formation technology. MBA, Computer Science or quantitative Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in AdTech, AdOps, Media Operations, or related; experience with global teams preferred. Experience with implementing Consumer Data Platforms(CDPs) is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and manipulate large data sets to create and translate insights into compelling presentations
- Experienced proficiency with digital marketing technology, ad servers, tag management systems.
- Experience or orientation to learning new software packages and methodologies (social media tools, data visualization etc.), data analysis techniques and applied statistics required
- Results orientations with strong independent and team project management and time management skills
- Experience proficiency with Microsoft office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong consultative experience both presenting and resolving issues
- Extensive experience leading and managing technical projects, including problem-solving, strategic technology roadmaps and implementation
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills – demonstrated ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
- Solid written and verbal communication skill with the ability to communicate/translate complex concepts to non-technical audiences
- Strong understanding and experience with digital media buying, KPI development and technology practices during campaign planning and execution
- Demonstrated ability to juggle several critical projects effectively – keeping others adequately up to speed and ensuring deliverables meet expected timelines
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR