Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
L'Oreal Information Technology
Hudson Yards, New York NY
Role: Digital IT, eRetail Product Leader
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Analytics Leader who understands selling models for major e-commerce channels and has managed technology solutions to grow and optimize such channels. You would be responsible for executing on growth strategy for multiple divisions and channels across L’Oreal USA. You would apply broad knowledge of technology options, technology platforms, design techniques and approaches across the eCommerce marketplaces ecosystem to design systems that meet business needs · You will analyze the business problems and lead the design of reliable, scalable data storage and analytics systems that enable the business and our products to scale. You would manage a large scale product portfolio and team comprising of multiple data products and agile teams, driving product management, technical strategy, stakeholder management, vendor relationships and agile process optimization.
- Design and implement the next generation of advanced and flexible tech products to enable business growth across multi channel commerce and marketing by leveraging a thorough understanding of 1P/3P selling and optimization of aspects like Order Management, Media, catalog + content management and Supply Chain
- Be experienced with product management and agile processes, and create a strong partnership with the business chief product owner and their organization to both define strategy and tactical execution of product roadmap and ensure ongoing reliability.
- Inform business executives, IT executives and core team on multi-channel growth technology strategy and execution to maximize the performance of E-Commerce & marketplace platform investment
- Guide and lead a group of high performing Agile teams including automation engineers, data engineers, data scientists through backlog grooming, design and sprint delivery
- Present complex technology solutions and program status updates to top executives via non-technical and effective presentations remaining consumer focused and business value driven
- Support preparation of the long term multi-channel e-commerce strategic plans and implement them in the e-commerce architecture
- Prepare the standards and guidelines for technical designing based on various business goals and specific inputs from the clients
- Undertake the development, maintenance, and governance of the e-commerce architecture
- Track industry and competitive best practices, examine performance, spot opportunities, identify threats, look for novel solutions, and develop creative action plans within the e-commerce business.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 12+ years as a technology professional with at least 5 years as a Digital data & analytics leader managing and implementing data solutions across indirect commerce, direct commerce, content and/or media domains
- Experience working on behalf of CPGs or Manufacturers managing tech & data around e-Commerce retail platforms. (Amazon/Walmart/Target etc)
- A Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Information Systems
- Experience with end to end delivery management including financials, people, strategy and value realization
- Experience with multiple data automation and storage solutions including GCP BigQuery, Python, RPA, Cloud native technologies, NoSQL or RDBMS, ETL tools.
- Detail oriented, organized with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Self-confident, strong work ethic, result driven, self-motivated, able to work independently.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR
◄ Назад к списку вакансий