The AVP, International Business Development is responsible for transversal projects around customer experience, business intelligence, new awareness drivers, and business support to EMEA, Canada and LATAM.
Reports to: Senior Vice President, International Business Development
Direct reports: 1 International Business Director, 1 Business Analyst
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- International Business Development
- New Customer experiences on Retail and Digital. E.g. Kiehl’s Loves
- New Awareness Drivers. E.g. Amenities, Gifting 360
- Business Intelligence. E.g. Retail & Awareness Studies, Retail Analytics, P&L Strategy, Portfolio sales performance per region, etc.
- Brand Value Strategy: E.g. Pricing, Promotionality, Special product sizes, etc.
- Contribute to annual strategic reviews: IMM, SAM, K-Summit, 5 years plan
- International Business Support: EMEA, Canada, LATAM
- Secure the implementation of the brand strategy and guidelines and identify the levels of adaptation needed to maximize growth and profit
- Collect best practices and opportunities from countries and share with other zones
- Liaison and strategic alignment with supply chain and manufacturing. E.g. Forecasts & allocations
- Liaison to Luxe Corporate teams involved in the projects. E.g. Legal, IT, CRO, etc.
- Bachelors degree is required and a Masters degree is preferred
- 10 years of sales and/or marketing experience is preferred. Finance experience is a plus
- Visionary and Entrepreneurial profile. New Business developer
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sensitivity to customer’s* needs (*customers = Final consumer / retailer /country or region)
- Fluency in at least 1 language other than English is preferred (French preferred), and International experience is a plus.
- Sensitive to key changing factors in the market: Digital, Social and Direct to consumer
- Must be a hands-on professional with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, changing environment and coordinating multidisciplinary groups of experts both internal and external
- Represent the L’Oreal simplicy values and code of ethics
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is also a must
Travel 10% to some major foreign markets
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.