Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Assistant Vice President (AVP), Integrated Communications
Division: LUXE / Yves Saint Laurent
Supervisor: VP, Marketing
Location: New York
Section 2: Job Summary
The Integrated Communications Assistant Vice President (AVP) for Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) Marketing will spearhead the design and implementation of the brand’s voice and image among consumers, influencers, retailers and the press. By embracing the YSL spirit for revolutionizing ideas and products, you will create vanguard influencer partnerships, events, programs and campaigns that will inspire and engage our customer audiences while accelerating brand awareness for new and existing customers.
With a heavy emphasis on social media and influencer marketing, the Integrated Communications AVP will nurture and maximize exposure on key social platforms (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, PInterest) while uncovering new channels and customers. Immersed in social media and influence trends, you will lead the identification and execution of US influencer partnerships, including storytelling & content creation to maximize reach and engagement. As experiences and events are key driver for YSL’s image, you will develop, lead and execute brand-building mega events to generate maximum buzz and noise among the press and influencers. As a data-driven influencr marketer, you will oversee reporting and metrics to ensure KPIs are established, goals are clear and measured.
In addition to influencer marketing, the Integrated Communciations AVP will leverage editorial and image-related opportunities in print, digital and TV in line with Global PR objectives. You will also build and lead YSL’s philanthropy strategy and maximize its visibility and impact.
YSL Marketing is looking for a game-changing communications expert: passionate, creative, innovative and customer-driven. As Integrated Communications AVP, you will breathe life into our luxurious product portfolio by building brand awareness and strengthening brand love and advocacy.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Defines & implements brand social media strategies that encompass multiple channels. High-level decision-making skills are required.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements:
Potential for international travel to Paris for meetings with global marketing team perhaps 1x per year.
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
YSL BEAUTY PLATFORM MANAGEMENT
FACEBOOK: US management
SNAPCHAT: event takeovers
TWITTER: event takeovers
PINTEREST: need to set up USA page
BA POSTING: individual content as well as store facebook pages
RETAILER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
PAID INFLUENSTER PLATFORMS
METRICS & LUSA VISION (D2C & CMO Team)
MEETING PREPARATION (MRM/IMM/DIGITAL MRM)
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty and Consumer Behaviors.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision. Considers consumers a company asset.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity and utilizes data to draw new insights.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.