Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Assistant Vice President, Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC)
Division: Professional Products Division
Location: New York, NY
- DEVELOPS DIGITAL/INFLUENCER AND ADVOCACY/MEDIA CENTER OF EXCELLENCE
- Leads DDX, PR, Social, Influencer and Media Strategy for the LP Brand. Responsible for articulating the vision to team to ensure 100% clarity on mission and team member contribution to objectives.
- Leverages team expertise to deploy impactful DDX/Social/Influencer/PR and Media campaigns to support brand growth and sales objectives
- Responsible for the master IMC calendar, to ensure the right support for launches, promotions, events and sales initiatives
- Seeks out new technologies and vendor partners to increase brand awareness and conversion
- Provides strategic direction using informed digital intelligence (dashboards, social analytics etc) to ensure LP exceeds key KPIs and course corrects strategy as necessary
- Liaison between brand and DMI, PPD CDO, and LUSA CMO Teams. Shares back best practices with IMC and Marketing Teams.
- SUPPORTS BRAND ACCELERATION
- Collaborates with Brand leads to execute key launch and brand initiatives as well as Sales and Education. Facilitates launch planning as required.
- Manages PR, Media, and Influencer agencies relationship to ensure effective and on budget execution of campaigns.
- ELEVATES TEAM
- Coaches IMC team members to elevate skill set. Encourages collaboration between IMC and Brand teams to help break down barriers to performance.
- Foster an environment of collaboration and positive morale within the team.
- CORE KPIS:
- “Brand love measurement” EMV, DBPI and Social footprint (reach and engagement)
- Owned platform performance: website and services reach and engagement
- Best practices to Brand team to support digital efforts
- Feedback (Cross-functional team, SMART Simplicity Surveys, Leadership behaviors, Retention, Exit Interviews)
- DIGITAL EXPERTISE (not mandatory):
- Understands and can articulate CMO/Brand priorities & strategy
- Experience with building influencer campaigns and community management
- Understands Platform requirements and best practices
- Comfortable with key growth drivers/competitive levers
- Experience with Email marketing, data acquisition, and media planning
- KEY SKILLS/REQUIREMENTS
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing/digital
- Understanding and appreciation of Pro Beauty Market
- Strategic thinker and effective communicator
- Passionate about digital and marketing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий