Сфера деятельности: Retail
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect, and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology, and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities, and acting for the planet, please join us!
Seeking an experienced leader of Amazon Digital Sales with proven analytical capabilities, strategic execution, vendor negotiations, P&L management including trade spend and media budget, operations experience, and exceptional team development.
- Lead a team consisting of Key Account Managers, Business Intelligence Analysts, and eComm-specific operations.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly, and annual sellout, sell in and net sales goals including ownership of forecasting, financial budget, and trend updates. Responsible for influencing BTL media spend budgeting in partnership with brand teams.
- Serve as key point person within ACD in partnership with Corporate Digital Organization responsible for knowledge sharing and best practices adoption to drive both divisional and group digital evolution. S
- Serves as a primary escalation point for the customer, focusing on building long-term relationships along with building strategies for both short- and long-term success.
- Lead advanced Business Intelligence team to automate low-level decision-making to drive scale and enable KAM to manage SKU-level decision making to drive P&L valorization.
- Collaborate with cross functional peers and advocate for growth and development needs of the organization to support the business (account management, marketing, operations, and business intelligence)
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, seasonality, and business trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments, identifying internal and external variables that impact the business.
- Develop business strategy for Amazon. Deliver reasoning based upon analyses of customer insights, customer strategy, internal financial analysis, portfolio, promotions, marketing/multi-channel, and inventory.
- Contribute to the goals and strategic direction for Digital sales
- Execute strategic negotiations with customers and external vendors.
- Hire, develop, and lead team of National Account Managers and BI Analysts.
- Have a complete understanding of the customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to advocate for and drive delivery of site features that provide Amazon customers with an unparalleled shopping experience
- Digital Sales leadership to support business needs, including brand strategy, forecasting, and in-stock.
- Evaluation and execution of Marketing and Merchandising initiatives. Significant focus on influencing content evolution roadmap of CX counterpart team and evaluation of role of Media counterparts in investing funds to drive business in line with Commercial goals.
- Partner with in-store account management team to flag issues driving price compression and partner on problem solving.
- Lead and develop analytics roadmap to enhance group understanding of Amazon performance and how to combine Amazon data with syndicated data to capitalize on national trends to enable continued Amazon growth.
- Focus on process improvement around forecasting, inventory management and customer-specific pack design to drive improvement around Amazon ROOS KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree and interest in the beauty industry
- 10-12 years of progressive experience managing high volume business-to-consumer eCommerce and digital marketing
- Strong leadership experience to manage existing team
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication/presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong technical background and thorough understanding of how to navigate complex digital tech stacks
- Advanced math and analytical skills
- Advanced P&L management
This summary describes the general nature of work to be performed and is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of an incumbent in this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.