Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Job Title: Assistant Vice President, Marketing US
Brands: Pureology, Mizani, L’Oreal Technique
Function: Marketing (Operational)
Supervisor Title: General Manager
Location: Hudson Yards
Section 2: Job Summary
The Assistant Vice President of Marketing is responsible for the creative long-term strategic direction and vision to ensure the continued health and growth of the business. The AVP has overall responsibility for the brand vision for the next 3-5 years, achieving the annual budget, growth and profit for all 3 brands. The AVP is responsible for management of the Marketing team, including employee development, structure and succession planning. The AVP will work collaboratively with other senior functional heads to build a broader business strategy. The AVP will manage the entire Marketing financial process, own and contribute to broader P&L, sales targets and profitability of the business. The AVP will interface with cross-functional teams such as: consumer insights, RAI, claims, legal, technical packaging, development, education, communications, creative, finance, demand planning, supply chain, business development, sales, retail partners, and Executive Management.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
This position requires low level of supervision. An ideal candidate would be able to work autonomously to achieve strategic goals. Additionally, the Assistant Vice President Marketing needs to have a proven track record of providing superb level of supervision and guidance to grow and develop a high performance team.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements (if applicable – i.e. lifting – exactly how much, bending, climbing, driving equipment):
Minimal physical activities, lifting up to 25lbs.
Section 6: Financial Scope (if applicable):
Annual Budget Responsibility: $31MM
Annual Revenue Responsibility: $165MM
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% of time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Create the vision for brand growth/evolution. Oversee and guide brand development, long-term strategy, portfolio priorities.
2. Lead 3-year planning process for global panier development and related 360 launch plan. Collaborate with education, digital POD members and American Brand cross-functional partners to execute strategy for execution.
3. Work collaboratively with other senior functional heads and retailers to build a broader business strategy.
4. Manage the entire Marketing financial process (COGs, Fuel, etc.); own and contribute to broader P&L, sales targets and profitability of business.
5. Responsible for team management, development, structure, and succession planning.
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Acts and Leads with Human Sensitivity: demonstrates respect and focuses on development of direct reports. Enriches team dynamics through management and professional development.
2. Manages Complexity: manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously with a focus on prioritization and quality. Forward thinking and problem solving a must. Ability to reframe.
3. Achieves Results with Integrity: demonstrates engagement and availability, stays proactive, focuses on results and delivers results respecting the L’Oreal Code of Ethics. Performs tasks with high level of detail. Ability to come up with innovative solutions.
4. Interacts Effectively: communicates clearly and adapts to the audience, systematically shares information, builds effective networks and works diligently with cross-functional teams.
5. Innovates: shows curiosity to grow and develop. Derives creative solutions to generate business value. Places the consumer at the center.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.