POSITION TITLE: AVP/VP Advanced Analytics - Business Intelligence Lead - Corporate Supply Chain
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Supply Chain
REPORTS TO: SVP Supply Chain
As a member of the Central Operations Corporate Supply Chain Team the Advanced Analytics –Business Intelligence role will lead the long term strategy, direction and vision for our End to End Supply Chain Team. This role will be critical in capturing and amplifying Data as a currency for growth, understanding our current reporting and analytics tools and requirements and translate them to the new BI environment. You will play a key role in integrating and the results of a multi-year transversal Supply Chain transformation to improve performance of Supply Chain across North America.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Responsible for driving the Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics transformation through the development of the best, modern and customer-centric BI Data Analytics organization
- Lead the development and execution of the BI transformation strategy which includes objectives, vision, roadmap, KPIs and operational norms
- Enable e2e analytics to drive a step change in Supply Chain KPI performance
- Leverage data to drive agility via smart Segmentation, portfolio management, etc.
- Operationalize business intelligence solutions and anticipate advanced, timely and relevant analytics in support of our Supply Chain Transformation
- Leverage data to drive storytelling via Visualization and dynamic reporting
- Identify new opportunities through advanced analytics and visual innovative technologies to meet business strategies and objectives across our Supply Chain.
- Leverage advanced analytics to aid business decisions with speed and effective risk analysis
- Establish strong collaborative partnership with IT
- Drive focus and performance improvement for our Supply Chain Transformation with partnership across the (Demand Planning, Customer Care, Physical Distribution, and Transportation teams) on the most customer important KPIs.
- Deliver continuous improvement initiatives that create efficiencies by removing non-value add activities from day-to-day operations
- Work collaboratively with Senior Management across functions and divisions to build business strategy
- Solicit feedback from Sr. Management on effectiveness and course correct accordingly
- Coordinate or participate in cross functional project teams
- Willingness to both establish a compelling vision and personally invest in the execution of this vision analysis, data interpretation, forecast and scenario modeling
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACK
- Bachelors Degree in Data Analysis, Advanced Analytics, Business, Operations Research, Mathematics, Information Systems, Finance, Computer Science, Supply Chain, or related field
- 10+ years Supply Chain experience preferably in CPG industry
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, databases, macros, etc.)
- Broad understanding of Supply Chain operations and supporting systems.
- Experience in working with large data sets and conducting analysis, data interpretation, forecasting and scenario modeling
- Experience in large scale system implementations.
- SAP (or other systems as applicable) a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks and work independently
- Experience in developing collaborative supply chain relationships with major retail clients
- Proven project management skills, able to lead and manage large business change programs.
- Strong collaboration skills and demonstrated strengths managing across boundaries (internal and external)
- Ability to lead and motivate people and encourage teamwork
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills with an emphasis in analysis and problem solving; thorough change management skills; strong ability to successfully work with members of senior management within Operations management
- Strong command of change management theory and practice; provide both the structure and the tools needed to manage and realize change successfully on the technical and people side
- Ability to synthesize information and create a clear synopsis of key issues.
- Excellent communication skills. Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization and our suppliers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.