Job Title: AVP, Indirect Ecommerce
Supervisor Title: VP, Direct & Indirect Ecommerce
Location: 10 Hudson Yards
The AVP, Indirect Ecommerce will work closely with the Retailer.com leads, sales ops, finance, marketing & media teams as well as external vendors to identify opportunities to accelerate the Ecommerce channel across all retail accounts. The role will also be required to work with the Direct Ecommerce team at Lancome as well as the Indirect and Direct Ecommerce teams at the Luxe Division level to establish best-in-class practices across digital functions, specific to each retailer. The role will work closely with the VP, Direct & Indirect Ecommerce to test new strategies to accelerate Ecommerce and Omni sales, optimize digital media investments and analyze performance by retailer, drive synergies and cross-functional calendars across activations by account, and continually look for new and innovative digital partnerships with each retail account, as well as keep teams abreast of new competitive developments.
- BS/BA degree required
- 5-7 years’ experience, preferably with foundational background in Ecommerce and retail sales
- Must be able to coordinate and communicate across larger and cross-functional teams.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users.
- Entrepreneurially spirited; strong work ethic and customer driven
- Flexibility and adaptability in an evolving business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross-functionally
- Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability and project management.
- Meticulous attention to detail, deadline oriented & works well under pressure
- Knowledge of ecommerce best practices
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and work within strict deadlines
- Working knowledge of retail relationship, ecommerce sales reporting and analysis, digital media tactics and performance benchmarks and experience with data share agreement strategies
- Proficiency in Excel, Demand Planning and Sales Forecasting
- Experience working with retailer Digital Agencies such as Amazon’s AMS & AMG, Conversant, Criteo, Facebook/Instagram, etc.
- Experience working with digital media platforms such as SEM, programmatic and direct response
Judgment and Decision Making:
This position will be responsible for the day to day management of Indirect Ecommerce and accelerating channel growth. Impact of decisions & communication will be highly visible, so strong decision making and communication skills are necessary. Role will be supervised closely by VP, Indirect & Direct Ecommerce, to ensure alignment of communication to various stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate and report daily and weekly sales by retailer, by ecommerce channel. Identify opportunities to bridge ecommerce sales goals and work in partnership with retail account teams to execute. Identify competitor strategies and benchmark performance against Luxe and external brands. Synthesize performance metrics across multiple different accounts to share key learnings and revise strategies to optimize activations.
- Manage monthly calendar of activations to make potential overlaps visible to stakeholders, and to ensure synergies where possible
- Report monthly, quarterly and annual performance of Indirect Ecommerce
- Evangelize a test-and-learn mentality throughout the organization and educate other teams on best practices based on data-driven performance metrics.
- Run upskilling sessions across retail account teams to increase digital know-how; Attend workshops and conferences regarding ecommerce updates and innovations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.