Сфера деятельности: Supply Chain
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Страна: United States
Position Title: Account Concierge
The Account Concierge is a role focused on synergistic delivery of concierge-level customer service to external and internal customers as well as providing national and international sales support, process execution, and operational support activities. Additionally, the position will assist in developing & enhancing key Concierge processes, training Concierge team members, project coordination and execution. The position is based out of the Corporate office located in Phoenix, Arizona.
● Provide white-glove, concierge-style customer service to sales representatives, consumers and physician accounts, while still adhering to department policies. This includes answering incoming calls, solving support desk tickets, processing orders, and execution of related marketing programs.
● Maintain strong knowledge of products and FAQs.
● Utilize systems, department tracking tools and processes to ensure standard department practices and SOPs are followed.
● Process sales orders timely and accurately.
● Communicate with warehouse and FedEx/UPS/freight forwarders, as appropriate.
● Coordinate the resolution of open items with internal constituents (production, marketing, accounting, IT, legal, etc.), customers, and vendors and provide communication updates until resolved.
● Ensure adherence to inventory management protocols.
● Effectively prioritize daily responsibilities, management of order and ticketing system, phone calls and office requests, both individually and within the Concierge Team.
● Update SOPs as appropriate and create new SOPs when a new process is introduced. Develop process to train Concierge team members on updated and new SOPs.
● Maintain documents and structure of Concierge Google Drive setup.
● Compile and issue comprehensive periodic (e.g. monthly) operational reporting to identify operational trends and improvement areas. Highlight and offer solutions for trends identified.
● Make recommendations to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of company operations.
● Perform additional requests as they relate to the operational efficiency of the department and office, and the initiatives being supported.
● 4-year college degree strongly preferred.
● 5-6 years corporate business or related job experience preferred.
● Strong proficiency with Google’s G-Suite and/or Microsoft’s Office products.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in heavy workload environment.
● Ability to work overtime.
● Persuasive, and diplomatic.
● Strong team-building skills.
● Ability to work with multiple authority figures.