L’Oreal leads the world of beauty with 34 global renowned brands such as L’Oreal Paris, Maybelline, Lancôme, Ralph Lauren, Matrix, Redken, Carol’s Daughter, Skinceuticals, Essie, Kiehl’s, YSL, NYX Professional Make Up, Urban Decay, Mizani, and Clarisonic. With $26.9 billion (Euros) in annual sales and record operating margin in 2018 at 18.3% of sales. We have a presence in 140 countries, over 400 registered patents, launching over 500 products a year and 3.7% of its consolidated sales invested into its world-wide research facilities, L’Oréal is a technologically advanced company which manufactures and supplies over 4.5 billion units annually to the world.
We are the Accounting team at the L’Oreal Shared Services located in St. Petersburg, FL. We lead the completion of all the critical accounting transactions. We ensure the compliance of our methods and processes, and develop the reports that are used to share our results globally. We are always aiming to reach even greater heights in terms of accuracy and timing and are looking for exceptional Accounting professionals like you. Opportunity: Come join our dynamic team! We are currently actively looking for a:
STAFF ACCOUNTING (FIXED ASSETS)
- Responsible for specific accounting functions within the Shared Services Center supporting management and the central team
- Prepares journal entries, account analysis, roll forwards and other analysis required for the month-end close
- Prepare results for senior accountant or manager as required
- Assists in month end closing process for assigned areas
- Journal entry preparation
- General Ledger account analysis
- Excess/Obsolete inventory reserve preparation
- Fixed asset, flux and other reporting
- Prepare and issue various month end analysis
- Prepare input into SAP
- Special projects as required
- 1 - 3 years of related work experience required
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (Advanced)
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Consumer products background preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.