Сфера деятельности: Tech
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Singapore
The Agile coach primary responsibilities are at domain, program, or division level. They provide the right training for the teams in their scope on agile methodology (including, but not limited to, Scrum) and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the organization. They are responsible for guiding teams through the implementation process, by selecting the adequate projects / products for instance and are tasked with encouraging team members and leadership to embrace agile mindset and methodology.
Skills and Competencies
· "Facilitates knowledge management & expertise transmission • Organizes at their level the relevant transmission of the technical and/or project management skills and “know how” "
· "Decode and influence • Clarifies and simplifies technical concepts / solutions to facilitate action and decision-making • Listens actively to his partners/clients, to decode needs, qualify them properly and transform them in relevant solutions • Takes change management and communication initiatives to facilitate the implementation of solutions and users’ satisfaction "
· "Acts with strong transversal management skills • Ability to coach, challenge and develop teams in a cross functional environment and/or matrixed organization • Manages efficient interactions with both internal and external contributors to win support • Manages methodology, timing, budget and resource allocation on projects (independently of the role within the organization)"
· "Acts as a proactive business partner • Imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs • Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations"
· "Knowledge of project/product management & methodologies • Knowledge of L'Oréal Project Management Methodologies (e.g. Agile) • Understand project. Product governance and tools to set up action plans • Rapidly acquires new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in their field"
· Deep Knowledge of Agile processes and methods
· Understanding of agile scale models
· Be an influencer
· Keen facilitation skills
· Deep strategic mindset and vision
· Great coaching skills
· Strong influencing skills to achieve alignment up and down the organization
· A desire and openness to learning and continuous improvement
· Ability to anticipate and escalates risk
· Action-oriented and delivery mindset
● Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience) of 10 plus years
● Three plus years of relevant work experience with experience As an Agile enterprise coach or Agile team coach
● Accredited certifications such as SAFe program consultant or IC Agile accredited trainer required or experience having designed Agile course and workshops for large audiences including Tech and Business stakeholders
● Background in Consumer goods or Retail is preferred.