Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: New York, NY
Страна: United States
Amazon DSP Advertising Manager
Search Marketing and Insights, eBusiness
L’Oreal USA Active Cosmetics Division
The L’Oreal Active Cosmetics Division (ACD) is looking for a passionate, bright and energetic digital candidate to join the ACD eBusiness team, responsible for driving sales on accounts on Amazon and eRetail accounts.
The Amazon DSP Advertising Manager is responsible for managing, creating and executing programmatic display ads using the Amazon DSP platform. This includes managing the media budget, monitoring performance for spend and bid adjustments, creating custom audience, developing and implementing granular, strategic targeting frameworks, performance analyses, insight generation and reporting.
The position requires the candidate to exercise discretion and independent judgment, and proactively problem solves with immediate and cross-functional teams. Works alongside passionate teammates on shared accounts to take a holistic approach to advertising to ensure success for the business. Has a strong partnership with the account and brand teams on Amazon initiatives to implement precision advertising via Amazon DSP.
The ideal candidate will be personable, confident, self-motivated, analytically inclined with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and BI tools for accuracy and efficiency. The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment will be a vital aspect of the role.
Candidate must have DSP / Programmatic Advertising experience. Robust understanding of Amazon's DSP and the media buying process to be able to develop tactical, effective campaigns based on business needs. Must be a clear communicator, outgoing and able to champion ideas and strategic point of views with internal and external stakeholders. Strong emphasis on attention to detail, curiosity and interest to discover valuable insights to action. Excited by the business potential by running efficient reach and retargeting strategies, this candidate leads with a can-do attitude!
Advertise – Programmatic Ads via Amazon DSP
· Develop and execute programmatic display, mobile and video ads via DSP: line items with custom-built audiences, strategic exclusions, dynamic creative assets etc.
· Coordinate with internal stakeholders for advertising inputs such as assets, headlines, consistent brand messaging and tests for business development
· Lead with a consultative approach to grow existing and new businesses, educate greater team about DSP / Programmatic Ads
Analyze – Amazon DSP Ads Performance
· 3+ Years of relevant career experience required, with 1+ years’ experience trading programmatic campaigns at an agency, DSP or Ad Network strongly preferred.
· Have a strong background in advertising and media planning, Digital marketing, search engine marketing, programmatic advertising
· Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
· Experience with Amazon or other retail media channels
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.