Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: El Segundo, CA
Страна: United States
- This role is responsible for supporting the Amazon business for NYX Professional Makeup.
- The Amazon Analyst will report into the Amazon Account Director and will work alongside the Amazon Manager for Nyx PMU and will partner cross functionally with Nyx PMU US Marketing teams and CPD Amazon Teams.
- The Amazon Analyst will need to provide Account Managers, Team Lead, and cross-functional partners with reliable, accurate insights for the brand (Business Updates, Tentpole Recaps, Market Share Reporting, Competitive Analyses, Category Diagnostics, Performance Trackers, ad hoc requests, etc). As well as maintain regular consumption reporting across the brand.
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting recaps (CPD, Weekly note, commercial reporting)
- Daily, weekly, and monthly QA audits and walk-the-store audits for NYX presence on Amazon
- Manage weekly meeting with eRetail Manager with Amazon AVS Team and action follow ups
- Own New Item set up process and manage ramping of ratings and reviews
- Analysis of promotional events, new item launch performance, Hero SKU assortment and tentpole events
- Using Amazon and L’Oreal’s internal reporting platforms, run reports and support eRetail Manager to present findings on strategic initiatives
- Partner with internal customer service team to ensure Amazon weekly PO process goes smoothly (confirmation within no-chargeback timeframe, address any issues with catalog status and inventory)
- Support Amazon eRetail Manager with A+ content development, implementation and performance reporting
- Work with outside agency on SEO optimization of current and new Amazon listings
- BA degree in Marketing or related field
- 1-2 years e-commerce Amazon Vendor Central experience
- 1-2 years of experience in web production for e-commerce is a plus
- Expertise in SEO optimization of product listings on Amazon to drive discoverability
- High proficiency in MS Office, particularly excel data analysis (including pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Has attention to detail, is customer service oriented, and is a creative problem-solver
- Must be analytical and KPI driven
- Highly organized with proven multi-tasking ability
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an environment where new ideas are championed
- Ability to process large amounts of data and synthesize into actionable business insights
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Назад к списку вакансий