Функция: Финансы и контроллинг
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Florida - St. Petersburg
Asset Protection Analyst
Reports to: Director, Asset Protection
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Job Summary: The role of Asset Protection Analyst is to partner with assigned leadership to identify trends involving asset protection. The Asset Protection Analyst will focus on exception based reporting to identify fraud and/or other asset protection issues, as well as work with the Regional Asset Protection Agents to assign, manage, and analyze store audits based on the reporting to further protect the company’s assets.
- Strong Excel proficiency (pivot tables, v-lookup etc.)
- Strong Access database skills/knowledge
- Experience with Loss Prevention software
- Exception-Based Reporting
- Case Management
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels effectively, ranging from store associates to RVP’s.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Management of Asset Protection General Email Inbox
- Maintain relationship with Store Communications to communicate initiatives/reporting.
- Provide “on the fly” reporting for AP managers while in the field.
- Pulling data, analyzing and publishing compliance reporting for multiple management levels:
- Store banking activity
- Store price override data
- Price Overrides
- Work on development of new exception reporting as needed
- Pulling data and assembling internal exception reporting for AP mgmt. review:
- Guardian (alarm) exception reporting monthly and as needed for investigations.
- Agilence/SAP exception report weekly or as needed for investigations
- Work on development of new exception reporting as needed.
- Maintain log of AP activity within the Case Management tool.
- Coordination and presentation of calls/webinars.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий