Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Florida - St. Petersburg
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere distributor in the United States of salon professional products. Through its hundreds of stores, national field sales force and sub-distribution network, SalonCentric promotes the finest professional beauty brands and educates stylists on the latest products and trends.
POSITION: Brand Equity Protection Analyst
REPORTS TO: Director, Credit & Control
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL
Assists in the application of brand equity protection programs and transaction controls. Reviews customer orders and makes decisions to approve or investigate. Acts as liaison and maintains contact with store associates and company field sales consultants regarding customer and/or account concerns. Generates reports as needed from Analyzer and SAP. Conducts investigative research via the Internet and public record databases. Conducts field visits to local salons. Purchases sample buys of products from unauthorized retailers.
- Reviews and analyzes customer accounts for incoming orders to facilitate new customer order requests and on-demand approvals within warehouse deadlines; Analyzes and identifies any irregularities in purchase patterns to determine the need for further investigation and communication to the appropriate teams.
- Generates regular reporting of customer purchases from SAP and Analyzer databases; analyzes system reports to identify atypical or suspicious purchase patterns by account/store/region.
- Researches and analyzes available internal and external databases to determine legitimacy of orders and purchase patterns to assure they are aligned with the information obtained.
- Reports statistical data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as directed.
- Conducts field calls / emails to ensure timely actions, account communications and salon reviews.
- Provides the department with early diversion detection of suspected collection activity by utilizing system controls and monitoring.
- Prepares month-end reports, data entry and maintenance.
- Contributes in monthly diversion meetings with Corporate Brand Equity team.
- Effectively and respectfully communicates policies and procedures to our customers.
- Tactfully inquires with customers and/or employees on suspect sales in order to obtain any details that may lead to collection attempts and information.
- Initiates employee investigations when suspect patterns are identified internally.
- BA or Equivalent Experience.
- Minimum 2 years demonstrated customer service or similar experience.
- Previous fraud and/or investigative experience.
- Working knowledge of the SAP operating system preferred.
- Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Word/PowerPoint/Excel and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability required
- Able to work independently and collaboratively
- Handle difficult or challenging customer and sales associate/consultant communications; and enforce account limits with diplomacy, tact and professionalism.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of salon professional versus retail products, as well as brand knowledge to determine reasonable demand and utilization within the industry.
- Knowledge of, and sensitivity to, proper handling of evidence and chain of custody procedures
- Must have long term authorization to work in the U.S.
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий